No announcement yet.

Everything Round 2: Toronto Raptors vs Cleveland Cavaliers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its so fucking STUPID to sit DD to start the Q.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• How does a 1pt game turn into an 8pt game in literally like a minute
      Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• And of course our shooting is bad. With Lowry out, Ibaka is basically our only shooter. Pat's shooting has disappeared. And that's it. Nobody else is a good/reliable shooter. Carroll is probably the exception but he's so bad at everything else so much of the time that it's just not worth it to have him on the court for that.

Comment

• I am proud of our guys for tonight, but I'd be a happy camper if we won!!!

LETS GET THE W!!!!

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
            Yea this is a loss. And it's going to be way more deflating to me than the blow outs because we've literally played so well and we still can't win lol
            Reality is we are most likely to get swept. Painful. It's time for a new coach.

Comment

• Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                And of course our shooting is bad. With Lowry out, Ibaka is basically our only shooter. Pat's shooting has disappeared. And that's it. Nobody else is a good/reliable shooter. Carroll is probably the exception but he's so bad at everything else so much of the time that it's just not worth it to have him on the court for that.
                No players to run off screens ala Korver besides Lowry. Every other shooter on the team needs someone else to create and open up room for them.

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
                  How does a 1pt game turn into an 8pt game in literally like a minute
                  Because you didn't start the game thread. Lol.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                    Yea this is a loss. And it's going to be way more deflating to me than the blow outs because we've literally played so well and we still can't win lol
                    Jesus dude. Get a grip. We've played much better tonight. Couldn't hit a 3. Ibaka was a black hole who couldn't hit a shot. Pj couldn't play any d, JV wasn't given the ball again after it looked like he couldn't miss and we've still been in the game for the most part.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

well Bruce, you just noticed?

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

hire this man

Comment

• Can't sit DeRozan + have to hit 3's.
                          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• No fucking foul on Korver????

Comment

• big boi wrote: View Post
                              Jesus dude. Get a grip. We've played much better tonight. Couldn't hit a 3. Ibaka was a black hole who couldn't hit a shot. Pj couldn't play any d, JV wasn't given the ball again after it looked like he couldn't miss and we've still been in the game for the most part.
                              oh and the refs have been fucking us

Comment

• fucking shitheads owe us a penalty situation for that fucking shit

Comment

Working...
                                X