Everything Round 2: Toronto Raptors vs Cleveland Cavaliers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S.R. wrote: View Post
    Too early to blow it up, there's talent on the roster. First make some changes.
    But what? What changes with make us more than a treadmill mill middle of the pack playoff team? Because from what I've seen this playoffs Washington, Boston, and next season Milwaukee will all be better than us. Also someone talked about Philly. With the talent they have IF they stay healthy they are up there too because they actually have a good coach. The regular season means nothing to me anymore because this team proves time and time again it doesn't translate to the playoffs for them.
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
      You're overreacting. This imo is still a top tier team(not as good as CLE) even without Lowry. Proper coaching should make a huge difference.

Messina or Stack. Messina gets my vote.
      Nah.

DeMar is great and all, but without Lowry in the regular season, this team is probably a low seed: 6, 7, 8. Just look at the Paul George Pacers as an example, except DeMar is not as good but he has a slightly better supporting cast.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
        If Lowry is gone then DeMar needs to go too. We need a new identity

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
        That's why I said if you let Kyle walk you have to blow it up. If you let Kyle walk and then trade Demar that's blowing it up
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
          maybe casey is just trying to get fired so he can time the condo market properly and get out before the bubble pops.
          Post of the night.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

• Raps VS Cavs Game 3 Wednesday May 5th 7:00 ET

The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
            He didn't get a touch.

Try to check his FG attempt first before you even criticize the guy.

The bias is overwhelming
            Bias??? Hahahahaha. You talking about bias is really something.

20 minutes and 0 shots, 0 points, 0 free throws, 0 steals.....1 rebound 1 assist 1 block and 1 foul.

You're going to defend this???? Shame on you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
              I truly don't know what Raps should do this offseason other than fire Casey. I truly do think a better coach would make the difference with this roster but we can't take that chance. I wouldn't be mad if they didn't resign Kyle. But I think if you don't then you HAVE to blow it up.
              you can do a controlled burn over the course of the year next season too. if you dont sign Lowry you gotta decide what to do on Ibaka (probably pass i guess?), but guys like Cory and Jonas have very movable contracts over the course of a season if you don't like where you're going.

Comment

• In an 82 game season, this team is a 500 team without Lowry.

The 21 games that he was out does not give you a clear picture.

Stop glorifying the golden boy.

Without Lowry, there is no playoffs

So please try again lol

Comment

• Mindlessness wrote: View Post
                  Nah.

DeMar is great and all, but without Lowry in the regular season, this team is probably a low seed: 6, 7, 8. Just look at the Paul George Pacers as an example, except DeMar is not as good but he has a slightly better supporting cast.
                  Exactly. We are not a top tier team with just Demar. I'm sorry. Yes we had a good record without Kyle for that stint but that won't keep up for a whole 82 games. That's too small of a sample size to draw any real conclusions. Also we aint doing shit in the playoffs with Delon or Cory as a starter lol.

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post

20 minutes and 0 shots, 0 points, 0 free throws, 0 steals.....1 rebound 1 assist 1 block and 1 foul.

Yeah Patterson just hasn't been good. Don't know where the confidence went, may be a slump, but his face seems to say otherwise...

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                      That's the worst part. It literally felt like they didn't even try at all in this game until the 4th. And not even the whole fourth lol. Like 5 mins of the fourth
                      yup. thats what I been sayin all game.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                        You're overreacting. This imo is still a top tier team(not as good as CLE) even without Lowry. Proper coaching should make a huge difference.

Messina or Stack. Messina gets my vote.
                        What about David Blatt?

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post

I said field goal attempt.

What game were you watching? Have you seen Derozan or Joseph ever gave the ball to Patterson

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                            If Lowry is gone then DeMar needs to go too. We need a new identity

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
                            Nope. Demar is entering is prime. Demar must stay because he represents much more than Lowry. Demar is Toronto.

Sorry your favourite player leaving doesn't mean the most loyal, fan voted favourite Raptor of all time (Demar Derozan) leaving.

Comment

• big boi wrote: View Post
                              Yep. No brainer from a basketball perspective. But I'm not paying for his golden parachute
                              At some point, eating $10M US isn't exactly chump change.

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
                                What about David Blatt?
                                Don't mind him.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X