No announcement yet.

Everything Round 2: Toronto Raptors vs Cleveland Cavaliers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the over under on Casey wearing his championship ring?

And you'd figure you'd have seen more JV touches as he was killing it.

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk
    "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
    "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
      Typical Derozan hater who believes Derozan gets all of the blame. A guy jumps off a building in Europe, its Derozan's fault!

Oh the irony...
      Hehe.

But I strongly suggest you watch the Rockets and Spurs game and try to study Harden.

Then give me your assessment if your boy still has hope to be a Harden lite if the Raptors acquire their own D'Antoni.

Comment

• big boi wrote: View Post
        I really like Kyle. But it's hard to argue with your point. And hard to fathom maxing him.
        He's driven most of the winning the last 4 years, glad we've had him, he's just not the same player in the playoffs, likely about to be maxed out at 32, and the Raptors need to make changes.
        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
          Casey for sure should be fired after this season. No brainer.
          Yep. No brainer from a basketball perspective. But I'm not paying for his golden parachute

Comment

• I truly don't know what Raps should do this offseason other than fire Casey. I truly do think a better coach would make the difference with this roster but we can't take that chance. I wouldn't be mad if they didn't resign Kyle. But I think if you don't then you HAVE to blow it up.
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Casey for sure should be fired after this season. No brainer.
              Yes. It will legitimately be hard to watch next year if he's still here.

Comment

• Patrick Patterson played 20 mins ..... did nothing.

Is this guy seriously looking for a contract this summer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Maybe sign and trade Kyle for picks? I don't know
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                    I truly don't know what Raps should do this offseason other than fire Casey. I truly do think a better coach would make the difference with this roster but we can't take that chance. I wouldn't be mad if they didn't resign Kyle. But I think if you don't then you HAVE to blow it up.
                    Too early to blow it up, there's talent on the roster. First make some changes.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                      I truly don't know what Raps should do this offseason other than fire Casey. I truly do think a better coach would make the difference with this roster but we can't take that chance. I wouldn't be mad if they didn't resign Kyle. But I think if you don't then you HAVE to blow it up.
                      You're overreacting. This imo is still a top tier team(not as good as CLE) even without Lowry. Proper coaching should make a huge difference.

Messina or Stack. Messina gets my vote.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
                        Patrick Patterson played 20 mins ..... did nothing.

He didn't get a touch.

Try to check his FG attempt first before you even criticize the guy.

The bias is overwhelming

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
                          Patrick Patterson played 20 mins ..... did nothing.

Right! I have never seen a player play this bad in a contract year. It's crazy. But teams love to throw away money these days so I bet you anything he still gets paid a lot

Comment

• If Lowry is gone then DeMar needs to go too. We need a new identity

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Comment

• Should let go of Lowry. Don't sign Ibaka. Trade Demar and JV for picks.

Tank around Powell and Bruno.
                              "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

You're overreacting. This imo is still a top tier team(not as good as CLE) even without Lowry. Proper coaching should make a huge difference.

Messina or Stack. Messina gets my vote.
                                A top tier team is a top tier team.

Raptors are below that tier.

Maybe beating the Spurs and Rockets can inch them a tad that top tier.

Comment

Working...
                                X