Everything Round 2: Toronto Raptors vs Cleveland Cavaliers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
    Hoping it's just Casey playing mind games?

D-League finals MVP, tho....
    I'm sure the Cavs are shitting themselves

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
      I wish I was that smart. ESPN is showing it as 4 mountain so I assumed it was 6 eastern. If a mod could fix that, that would be great.

But if we win I am going to do the same thing next thread haha
      That is 6 eastern, but it probably means pre game. I've never seen a game that isn't baseball start earlier than 5 mountain on a non holiday or weekend ever. And thank god for that because I'd miss the start alot. I couldn't live in bc for that reason lol
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• ESPN Radio has been saying "coverage starts at 6pm" all day. That would be pregame, since NBA.com and everywhere else says the game is at 7pm. And boy did it start at 7pm on Monday! No wasting time that night with the usual 7-10 mins of filler to begin with, kinda threw me off when I went to the dumper and I hear game action coming from the tele.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
          lol way harder bracket? nearly every source had the raptors severely outclassing the Bucks based on reg season performance, overall talent level and playoff experience.

Bucks are not "better" than either of those teams. Cleveland wasn't "supposed to" blow out the raptors.

What's "supposed to" happen is that Cleveland were entering the playoffs limping with a target on their backs, while the raptors with their new roster were "supposed to" actually put up a fight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
          You really think Chicago and Atlanta are a better team than the Buck? There is a reason why raptors are the only Eastern Conf team to beat the win a game against the Cavs over these last two playoffe. The Cavs are that good.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
          Last edited by Chr1s1anL; Wed May 3, 2017, 04:49 PM.
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
            ESPN Radio has been saying "coverage starts at 6pm" all day. That would be pregame, since NBA.com and everywhere else says the game is at 7pm. And boy did it start at 7pm on Monday! No wasting time that night with the usual 7-10 mins of filler to begin with, kinda threw me off when I went to the dumper and I hear game action coming from the tele.
            It threw me too, they started the game at 4 minutes past the hour. Was waiting for Matt and Leo to ramble on for a bit, maybe an appearance by the bald black guys Sherm and Jones
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Get hype
              One of my favorite movies.. We need a Doug Glatt on our team lol

Comment

• The team need to hear this... this is not fucking baseball!!!

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                  It threw me too, they started the game at 4 minutes past the hour. Was waiting for Matt and Leo to ramble on for a bit, maybe an appearance by the bald black guys Sherm and Jones
                  And the game was over by 7:07pm lol

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                    ESPN Radio has been saying "coverage starts at 6pm" all day. That would be pregame, since NBA.com and everywhere else says the game is at 7pm. And boy did it start at 7pm on Monday! No wasting time that night with the usual 7-10 mins of filler to begin with, kinda threw me off when I went to the dumper and I hear game action coming from the tele.
                    Yup. It seems like TNT "tried" to start games on time 16/17 season... seen this happen quite a few times over the last 3 months.
                    Last edited by rocwell; Wed May 3, 2017, 04:58 PM.

Comment

• my expectations are absolutely zero.

Comment

• Comment

• We fans seem to be confident that the Raptors should be able to beat Cleveland, the problem is that the players don't believe that. You can see the panic in their play , they are just playing scared. I am sick of Patterson and Demarre Carrol. These guys get paid all this money and still can't knock down wide open shots?? As for Lowry, if he wants a maximum contract he better pick it up. We say Isaiah Thomas and John Wall go crazy last night, we need him to do the same. Last I heard, he is supposed to be an all star!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

• Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                              106-103 Cavs W
                              I'm changing my prediction...I can't really go against my Raptors. Heart hurts.

106-103 Raps W

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                                They gotta retool this team in the summer.

https://twitter.com/JLew1050/status/859827483977424896
                                Coaching is half of that re-tooling.

Comment

Working...
                                X