Everything Round 2: Toronto Raptors vs Cleveland Cavaliers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rocwell wrote: View Post
    Best player in the world is not messing around. It's 3pm.

Lol, that's a very important clip, right there. LeBron walking, and cameras tripping over themselves to capture it.

Comment

• So, the game is at 7, right? Not 6?

The 6 PM thing is surely just Scraptor trying to trick the players into showing up to play the second half as usual with a huge deficit, only to find that the game has barely started! Genius.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
        106-103 Cavs W
        Psychologically we need a better showing even if tight loss. Another blowout and things get dicey.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
          So, the game is at 7, right? Not 6?

The 6 PM thing is surely just Scraptor trying to trick the players into showing up to play the second half as usual with a huge deficit, only to find that the game has barely started! Genius.
          7pm

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
            There is no logical reason to start Carroll over Tucker.

#CaseyGonnaCase
            Yeah I agree. I would like to see KL DD NP PJ SI start and play big minutes. Siakim please no..........his only role should be to hack TT if it comes to that.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
              DeRozan and Lowry were both praising LeBron James before G1 - saying how a great a player he is blah blah blah. It's pathetic.

They're already bowing down to The King before the series even started.
              Lol you should've heard Patterson saying how he was a big fan of LeBron.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                Serge, Pat & PJ have to become the new starting front-court for the rest of the Cavs series. Trap Lebron and Kyrie up high early and gang rebound everything. Play the starters 40 minutes each if necessary.

I don't think inserting Norm into the starting lineup improves the defense as much as putting in Patterson and PJ does. Minimizing minutes for Carroll and JV is a must, except for rest or foul trouble or a quick new look. I'd also go with Wright over CoJo as the 2nd PG.
                All good points. I would like see NP though but not CoJo not JV.

Comment

• They gotta retool this team in the summer.

https://twitter.com/JLew1050/status/859827483977424896
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                    The only way to beat him is to turn off the A/C.
                    Haha, nailed it.
                    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                      I dunno why people bring up heart with Lowry and derozans playoff issues...it's nerves or lack of confidence, it sure isn't heart.

It's like there's some inferiority complex when you play for the raptors.

Anyways like I said we win tomorrow
                      I question Demar's heart on the defensive side of the ball. He only really seems interested in playing offence. Even Lowry's defensive effort / heart / pride leaves a lot to be desired. Oh

Comment

• Can another post please recommend an internet link for today's game?

Comment

They gotta retool this team in the summer.

https://twitter.com/JLew1050/status/859827483977424896
                          Getting blown out in nearly half of our playoff games. I don't even know what to say. It's startling.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                            So, the game is at 7, right? Not 6?

I wish I was that smart. ESPN is showing it as 4 mountain so I assumed it was 6 eastern. If a mod could fix that, that would be great.

But if we win I am going to do the same thing next thread haha

Comment

Big game but not a must win.
                              LeBron's teams are undefeated (18-0) after beginning a series 2-0.

It's pretty much a must win.

Comment

• Just hoping to not get blown out.
                                "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

Working...
                                X