• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get hype
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
      Found this on RealGM. Sid speaking the truth.

https://streamable.com/az16k

Last night was just pathetic. They got blown out by this same team FOUR times in the playoffs last year. This year, everyone is saying it's going to be different, guess what happened? they got blown out AGAIN.

I'm not expecting the Raptors to win this series but my god show some fucking pride and compete. LeBron James was just playing around last night - calling for a alley-oop off the board, grabbing a bottle of beer. This guy CLEARLY don't respect the Raptors.

What's DeRozan and Lowry doing? another G1 loss. Another blowout loss. You really have to question the LEADERSHIP of this team. And it starts from DeRozan and Lowry.
      We need one of those players that's not afraid to be outspoken and rattle the other team a bit, but can also back it up on the court. DD and KL are very good players, but I can't recall hearing them call out players on other teams, ever. Are they too Canadian-ized? I don't know...

Comment

Tucker and Powell. Too easy.
        I'll bet my left foot that Tucker still won't start

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
          I'll bet my left foot that Tucker still won't start
          So if he starts we change your name to tHoppin?
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Tucker and Powell. Too easy.
            There is no logical reason to start Carroll over Tucker.

#CaseyGonnaCase

Comment

• Blake is reporting (that Eric Smith is reporting) that Siakam was wearing a starter's bib during shootaround, and was working out with the scout team yesterday....

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                Blake is reporting (that Eric Smith is reporting) that Siakam was wearing a starter's bib during shootaround, and was working out with the scout team yesterday....

Noooooooooooooooo
                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• I wonder how long Masai will listen to Casey's exit interview/meeting BS? We have a problem and it needs to be fixed(Not talking about firing Casey here). Every fu*king playoffs this team is searching for their identity.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                    Blake is reporting (that Eric Smith is reporting) that Siakam was wearing a starter's bib during shootaround, and was working out with the scout team yesterday....

LOL. What? The guy hasn't played in months and they're going to throw him out there against the Cavs in what is basically a must win game? Can't be real....

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                      LOL. What? The guy hasn't played in months and they're going to throw him out there against the Cavs in what is basically a must win game? Can't be real....
                      Played max minutes for the 905s in their playoff run and played very well.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

Hoping it's just Casey playing mind games?

D-League finals MVP, tho....

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                          We need one of those players that's not afraid to be outspoken and rattle the other team a bit, but can also back it up on the court. DD and KL are very good players, but I can't recall hearing them call out players on other teams, ever. Are they too Canadian-ized? I don't know...
                          DeRozan and Lowry were both praising LeBron James before G1 - saying how a great a player he is blah blah blah. It's pathetic.

They're already bowing down to The King before the series even started.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

Big game but not a must win.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• We're going to need god-mode Lowry. Hope the back is feeling better.

Comment

• Best player in the world is not messing around. It's 3pm.

Comment

Working...
                                X