No announcement yet.

Everything Round 2: Toronto Raptors vs Cleveland Cavaliers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good night boys. We may have to actually blow this shit up. What's the point of continuing with this team if this is how we're gonna look against the elite teams. Just a waste of time in my book. Good luck Masai, good luck.
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Of course LeBron starts making Curry look like Shaq from the 3pt line.

Comment

• This isn't even a defensive issue they're straight up hitting insane shots

Comment

• TheDude wrote: View Post
          This is OVER, Cleveland is shooting LIGHTS OUT. This is championship level shooting.
          YUP! It's HARD to beat this team when they are shooting like this.
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Well you cant realy blame this team when cavs shoot like that.

Comment

• Get out the brooms.

LeBron wants his rest before he steps on IT's midget head...maybe let's him have a game outta sympathy then onto what was set from the time the season started, the rematch.

Comment

• ogi wrote: View Post
                This isn't even a defensive issue they're straight up hitting insane shots
                Yeah, at these times you can either keep up, which isn't happening, or it's donezo.

Comment

• ogi wrote: View Post
                  This isn't even a defensive issue they're straight up hitting insane shots
                  Why can't we then?!

Comment

• LOL williams, thats a foul dude

Comment

• I'm not sure who punched a hole through their screen first...

Rap fans or Skip Bayless.

Comment

• We can't draw a single free throw though? Just box score watching right now.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Comment

• raps guards are so fucking bad at passing to bigs, like, in every scenario.

Comment

• LOL Lebron spun the ball in his hand and then shot it. GOD DAMN
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Just keep hanging around

Comment

• JV playing with confidence.. For once, it isn't cringe worthy to watch him with the ball.

Comment

Working...
                                X