Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    When did future looked bright to you? lool
    Well the talent that we traded for and us having young guys who looked like they could be good players in this league. But yea whatever I'm so over this whole franchise. It truly feels like I wasted 10 years of my life to finally see a glimmer of hope completely taken away. I guess we are gonna be the new Clippers.
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Ball wrote: View Post
      Damn it'd be nice to have players who can make open shots.
      Or players who actually played like the "all-stars" they were in the regular season.

I can't imagine Wall or Thomas being this terrible....it's painfully obvious our guys have zero believe they can even COMPETE with the Cavs nevermind beat them.

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
        Not to mention the Bucks got next and the Sixers if health can hold up aren't far behind. It could return to the dark days for a long time BUT I fully anticipate that we will pull a "Hawks" and just ride the Playoffs wave until our fans just stop going to JPark etc....MLSE enjoys the Playoff money far too much.
        Yup I have a feeling that's what we are gonna do as well. *sigh*. At some point I truly have to give up on this team completely. Why I cant do that is beyond me
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
          My worry isn't even getting swept by this team, it's what are we gonna do in the offseason. The future that once looked bright is looking pretty fucking bleek. We are definitely going to come back weaker because we can't keep everybody but we aren't going to blow it up either so I don't even know. This sucks
          losing some players and gaining a real coach will make us better than this.

Comment

• DeRozan with ANOTHER all time playoff embarassing performance. True superstar player would never let this happen. Hell IT would never let this happen. Have some fucking pride dude.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• If I'm Casey, next quarter I give Demar three minutes to make a play, and if he doesn't, yank him.
              "Stop eating your sushi."
              "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
              "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
              - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Well the talent that we traded for and us having young guys who looked like they could be good players in this league. But yea whatever I'm so over this whole franchise. It truly feels like I wasted 10 years of my life to finally see a glimmer of hope completely taken away. I guess we are gonna be the new Clippers.
                It's sports. Stop sounding so melodramatic lmao
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• That's the difference between the real All-Stars like PG13, JWall, IT, motherfucking Giannis to name a few vs Lowry and Demar. They can be really good at times, amazing even, but you can crumble under pressure like that in playoffs...

Comment

Kinda funny because I said on RealGM last year that we were the EC Clippers lol...but really I felt like it's true. Both teams were only kidding themselves if they really thought they could go to the Finals without either GSW or CLE having an injury to their MVPs.

Comment

• LeBron will go down as the 2nd greatest player of all time. People need to appreciate him more. He's amazing.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• man we could have used Clint Capela .... but we selected Bruno the genius that we are fml.

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                          At the beginning of the game, had you been told that Demar has only a single point, the Raptors were 50% from the free throw line, and the Cavs were shooting 67% from 3, but that the Raptors were just down 14 ....
                          I would say things look bleak.

Things look bleak.

Comment

Yup I have a feeling that's what we are gonna do as well. *sigh*. At some point I truly have to give up on this team completely. Why I cant do that is beyond me
                            We are the new "Leafs fans"....except now they got Matthews lol f our Rap lives.

Pray we can be just as fortunate.

Comment

• You'd think from this series DeMar had never seen a double team in his life, and the guys don't know how to set up to help himor make the second pass.

Our sets look so disorganized outside of running the PnR with Jonas.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                                You'd think from this series DeMar had never seen a double team in his life, and the guys don't know how to set up to help himor make the second pass.

Our sets look so disorganized outside of running the PnR with Jonas.
                                gee i wonder why...

Comment

Working...
                                X