Everything Round 2: Toronto Raptors vs Cleveland Cavaliers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
    man we could have used Clint Capela .... but we selected Bruno the genius that we are fml.
    Better yet Capela and JOKIC.

....just one more year.

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
      Better yet Capela and JOKIC.

....just one more year.
      zero chance Jokic ever gets unleashed by dwane casey. ZERO.

Comment

• this is flat out embarrassing AGAIN !!

Damn, Demar.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
          Very very true.
          "Stop eating your sushi."
          "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
          "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• You can solve all basketball problems. This isn't a basketball problem. This is a Mental weakness problem. There is nothing that can be done about that. When either of your superstars become desperate they telegraph what they are going to do and become easy to defend. They stop reacting to what the defence is giving them. It makes them look really bad.

Comment

• Machine wrote: View Post
              Its so difficult to like this raps team. Just a bunch of chokers
              yup and some want to bring Paul George to the team. smh

Comment

• Gman wrote: View Post
                You can solve all basketball problems. This isn't a basketball problem. This is a Mental weakness problem. There is nothing that can be done about that. When either of your superstars become desperate they telegraph what they are going to do and become easy to defend. They stop reacting to what the defence is giving them. It makes them look really bad.
                Wrong. There's a field called "sports psychology". Go read the story of Canadian Women's soccer team bronze performance back in what... 2012? BEFORE Raptors made this run?

Comment

You can solve all basketball problems. This isn't a basketball problem. This is a Mental weakness problem. There is nothing that can be done about that. When either of your superstars become desperate they telegraph what they are going to do and become easy to defend. They stop reacting to what the defence is giving them. It makes them look really bad.
                  Indeed
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Rand wrote: View Post
                    yup and some want to bring Paul George to the team. smh
                    At least PG would be going at LeBron but yeah I see it's pretty pointless when our "all-stars" are the biggest Playoff wimps of all time.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                      "Nikola, I want you to add thirty pounds and watch tape of Oliver Miller. You are also not allowed to touch the ball unless you are in the paint."

Comment

Jesus. STOP. It's not mental fucking problem. It's Lebron James. Arguably best player of all time. Stop overrating Raps
                        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• why would you go back to this starting lineup? ffs dwane.

Comment

• JV SHOWING YOU HE IS BUILD-AROUND-ABLE. I believe it.
                            The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• Rand wrote: View Post
                              Wrong. There's a field called "sports psychology". Go read the story of Canadian Women's soccer team bronze performance back in what... 2012? BEFORE Raptors made this run?
                              Sorry, I didn't add enough detail. It's nothing that you can effectively deal with as an adjustment in-between games. It's something thAt would take on going therapy sessions for an extended period of time.

Comment

• These Playoffs have just killed my faith in Lowry....he has been painfully average at best and most times just awful.

Comment

Working...
                                X