Everything Round 1: Toronto Raptors vs Milwaukee Bucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tDotted wrote: View Post
    Bucks have to come back down to earth at some point right? These guys are playing pretty far above their heads
    Hope so. Middleton, Snell and Brogdon are all shooting lights out.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
      If we can't contain the lesser version of LBJ, no chance we do the real thing....not to mention Kyrie.
      Lesser version? They both play different ways. Lebron is stronger and Giannis is longer. Guys like Tucker is meant to guard guys like Lebron. Giannis is a tougher matchup for him.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
        It was a lucky win. We still played like fools. Good luck to this team in Milwaukee because they are gonna need it badly. We were 2 missed wide open 3's from being down 0-2. Remember that
        Momentum can change on a dime. I've seen it a thousand times. Win by 1, 5, 10 or 100..just win. Regroup from there
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Now that it's over, it should not have been that close. Raps missed 7 free throws (Holy Missed Free Throws Batman!) and the Bucks made 11 threes. Overall the defense was fine and the offense looked good for the most part but they're making a lot of little mistakes with rotations, turnovers, bad passes, etc. that they need to clean up.

I don't think the Bucks can play any better than they've played in games one and two. Time for the Raps to find 6th gear.

Comment

It was a lucky win. We still played like fools. Good luck to this team in Milwaukee because they are gonna need it badly. We were 2 missed wide open 3's from being down 0-2. Remember that
            You could say they (Bucks) were two freakish Derozan finishes away from double digit losses too. We know how often they do go in

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
              If we can't contain the lesser version of LBJ, no chance we do the real thing....not to mention Kyrie.
              Joseph guarding Kyrie...I'm already having daytime nightmares.

Comment

True, but Lebron would have had 1 less championship id Ray Allen missed that 3
                Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Gonna stop deluding myself that we blow this team out for every game, they are all going to be 4-5 point wins, no blowouts. Kudos to the Bucks....

Comment

• on the bright side I get to make another thread
                    Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
                      True, but Lebron would have had 1 less championship id Ray Allen missed that 3
                      Skip Bayless is that you?

Comment

• Very lucky win, but I'll take it. Heck yes, I'll take it.

Nice to have Lowry mostly back. Saw the legs disappear late in the 3rd but hit the game winner, so found them I guess.

Did not like the late game offence, really played into the Bucks' hands with the small lineup and settling for jumpers. Led to a lot of run outs and sparked the Bucks when they were down big. Then late the Raps seemed to forget that they had to cover the perimeter, gave up several wide open looks to give up the lead, and got real lucky as the Bucks shooters just missed.

Lots to work on for the next couple games. But it's a new series now. That's good.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Don't look now but the Celtics are in huge trouble. Getting outrebounded 40-23 so far.

Comment

• Whew I don't wanna play the Bucks anymore! I'd much rather be playing the Hawks.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                              Don't look now but the Celtics are in huge trouble. Getting outrebounded 40-23 so far.
                              No surprise. They are a terrible rebounding team.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                                Bucks have to come back down to earth at some point right? These guys are playing pretty far above their heads
                                I actually don't think so. I think they figured out their style of play when Jabari got injured (as indicated by their record). I've said this before but Parker was a ballstopper (ala Rudy Gay here). Middleton spreads out the floor FAR better since he is a shooter which allows Giannis to run down lanes and whip the ball out to shooters (who may also continue to pass the ball) instead of the ball slowing down when Jabari starts trying to create as well.

On the flip side, we have our "stars" as usual struggling with the pressure of the Playoffs. They need to play with more confidence and try to forget the moment and just play aggressively.

Comment

Working...
                                X