Everything Round 1: Toronto Raptors vs Milwaukee Bucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Casey did a great job managing jv tbh. Sent a nice message by letting him close. "You might not start, but if you play well, you'll finish". Should keep jv fired up and engaged for game 5. Good people management skills
    It only took 5 years

Comment

• Majesiu wrote: View Post
      No 3 day brakes in playoffs (maybe between rounds if you finish earlier), we play again on Monday 7:00 PM ACC.
      Crap! well awesome! lol I just hope Casey prepares for possible adjsutments from Kidd. you know he's gonna come up with ways to free Giannis and get their transition game going again.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
        Annnnnnnnnnnd do you have anything nice to say about Demar, Claw??
        He recovered but still the defense is suspect.

Good effort tonight

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
          Come on Toronto, don't give up

Comment

• WeTheNorm. Deja vu all over again. Raps in 7.

JClaw is clutch AF.

Comment

• Maybe if Kendrick said he'd write a song about Demar if he played defence...

Comment

• Called for an 85-80 win heavy on the defence, I'll take that as close enough
                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• That's more like it! Great defensive game. Love how JV played after being moved to the bench. Deebo responded like the star he is. Very solid win.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                  @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                    But I thought this series was over??????
                    I know right. We'll see on game 5. So far home teams are .500. No sleep for Kidd and his coaches for next 2 days.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                      That's more like it! Great defensive game. Love how JV played after being moved to the bench. Deebo responded like the star he is. Very solid win.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                      yup! he didn't sulk. He stayed ready. He's a team guy!

Comment

• What a gritty win, I'll f-cking take it. The Bucks are damn good (that defence especially), but we dug down deep to make things difficult for Giannis. After all those trials and tribulations, we're all knotted up at 2!

(can you imagine if we had Snell or Middleton instead of Carroll? The guy has to have one of the messiest shooting techniques in the NBA right now)

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                          I love Powell

No s#@t,that guy is not as talented,but plays hard. Not like Carroll.
                          Carroll should not even bother coming back 2 T.O..just leave him at Milwaukee..kinda like home alone movie,we lost Carroll
                          Most hated raptor player in franchise history..was Bargnani..hence the was..Carroll has taken over.
                          I really don't like the way he plays the game,I through up every time shoot the ball..literally.
                          "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                          My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• What's going on with PPat? I know we won but he barely played (7 min!) and we probably just should give him all remaining carroll minutes (19) and our rotation should be so much better then.

Comment

• Majesiu wrote: View Post
                              What's going on with PPat? I know we won but he barely played (7 min!) and we probably just should give him all remaining carroll minutes (19) and our rotation should be so much better then.
                              I've got my answer:

I guess they went with flow of the game?

Comment

• "One day you are the statue...the next day you are the pigeon."

Dwane Casey...Apr. 22/2017

Lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X