• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rand wrote: View Post
    real name?
    Spelled Meghan

Comment

Carroll and Patterson were making shots early in this game too. that opened up the floor for everyone else. go watch games 1 and 2. they had open looks missed all of them. can't fault them though. they never got touches during the regular season! I mean look at this game versus regular season. Guys not named DD and Lowry didn't get the passes like they are getting now. this is like new to them. they're like "we get to touch the ball now coach?".
      Open shot is an open shot. NBA players should be able to hit open shots consistently. That's what separates them from players playing overseas. Best players in the world.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Fully wrote: View Post
        Norm was truly dominant tonight. A pleasure to watch. I know you can't rely on him going 4/4 every night from three but aside the one that bounced around on the rim late in the shot clock, they were all great looks that he shot under control and in rhythm. The drive by on Giannis and dunking on Freak/Maker might be my favourite play of the season.

2Pat was better, Joseph too. JV started off really poorly again but the stuff with Monroe seemed to awaken his inner beast finally. Ibaka was great. Carroll was really solid as well. And of course, our two all stars both did their thing with nice performances.

We flashed our potential when our tertiary players all get on track at once. Let's home we do it again in game six as it'd be nice to wrap things up then and begin to get ready for what will be a very rested Cavs team.
        I don't think we can count on Carroll and Patterson and Powell to play this well in Milwaukee. it has to be like game 4 - tough, physical, defensive.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
          Jason Kidd is already wearing a hoodie at post game lmao

He thinks he's still a player
          What's wrong with wearing a hoodie?
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I think it's become clear patterson may be a casualty of the cap crunch. If it comes down to him or jv, they should keep jv, he may discover new role as bench scorer who can close games against other behemoths.

Patterson went from 'essential' to just a luxury to have around the day ibaka landed
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
              What's wrong with wearing a hoodie?
              In a press conference? Usually the coach keeps his dress clothes on for 15 minutes at least to stay professional I dunno

Comment

I don't think we can count on Carroll and Patterson and Powell to play this well in Milwaukee. it has to be like game 4 - tough, physical, defensive.
                The first 2 guys, nope. Powell, yes! He's a playoff performer! But yeah, tough and physical defense will be especially important.

Comment

• Well I hope everyone who gave up on us after game 3 has got their head on straight now.

We're gonna need all hands on deck praying to the basketball gods if and when we get to Cleveland.

Comment

Couldn't agree more. The only way we are winning game 6 is by elite defence. Role players normally don't shoot the ball as well on the road, so unless those guys prove me wrong defence has to be our focus for 48 mins. Cause their crowd is going to be deadly and they are going to be playing even harder than they already do
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• lol

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                        Couldn't agree more. The only way we are winning game 6 is by elite defence. Role players normally don't shoot the ball as well on the road, so unless those guys prove me wrong defence has to be our focus for 48 mins. Cause their crowd is going to be deadly and they are going to be playing even harder than they already do
                        It would be a huge milestone for the franchise ro get rid of a team in less than 7 for once, instead of "those same.old raptors, either choking or barely squeaking through"

Almost a must win really. Can't get punched in the mouth early this time

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                          yeah exactly. that's what I meant about those three. they had 42 points combined tonight, during crunch time. If -those two will revert back to form game 6, and shave 10 points off Powell's game, that's 20 points that'll go missing in game 6. then the problem is they can double or triple DD everytime he drives without paying a price for it. Powell will be there at least to sneak into their lanes if they can swing the pass to him like in game 4. that'll be needed.

And our problem is, Giannis was NOT stopped tonight. We stopped middleton (or his flu did). Snell's shots were not found. Those two boys will find their points in Milwaukee. So the seeds of our destruction will be the combo of that - our roleplayers disappearing on offensive end, while theirs find their game again.
                          Cory doesn't shoot this well either aganst bucks.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                            I think it's become clear patterson may be a casualty of the cap crunch. If it comes down to him or jv, they should keep jv, he may discover new role as bench scorer who can close games against other behemoths.

Patterson went from 'essential' to just a luxury to have around the day ibaka landed
                            Depends on whether you can net value for JV or not. I'd rather use him as a piece for a marquee wing if one becomes available. Both Butler and George might be on the market this summer and if Danny Ainge keeps over-asking Masai might have a chance to swoop in there.

Patterson and Bebe could be good enough to fill out the rotation if JV isn't going to start going forward. Also depends on what kind of offers Patterson fetches.

Comment

• hoe was it?

missed it today
                              Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
                                hoe was it?

missed it today
                                Miss it on Thursday too ; )

Comment

Working...