Everything Round 1: Toronto Raptors vs Milwaukee Bucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
    PJ and Norm play n just look at the shooting percentages Middleton and Giannis had...

Never put Carroll back out there.
    You should probably own the fact that your Lowry hate should be thrown out the door

Lol

Comment

• Exhale!

Comment

• Rand wrote: View Post
        Well let's see what adjustments Kidd makes. He's got three days I think to do it. Their 3s disappeared. And I guess he couldn't free up Giannis. They did the same kind of iso stuff for Giannis and Raps found a way to stop that.
        No 3 day brakes in playoffs (maybe between rounds if you finish earlier), we play again on Monday 7:00 PM ACC.

Comment

• rightsideup wrote: View Post
          Is PP hurt?
          I don't think so, but it looked like Serge might have reaggravated his ankle just before he got taken out of the game. Haven't heard anything yet, but he was battling with monroe on the boards, he went down, and he looked like he was slow/limping afterwards. JV quickly subbed back in and played the rest of the game.

Comment

• Rand wrote: View Post
            LOL! now I love that crowd.
            That'a a meme:
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6U6f69HRocI

Comment

• Were on the right path to success here, we just gotta be ready for them to clamp down on Demar next game.

Give it to JV or Norm more often. Good things come to those who play as a team, and that's what we did down the stretch thanks to those 2.
              Axel wrote:
              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
              KeonClark wrote:
              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
              KeonClark wrote:
              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                You should probably own the fact that your Lowry hate should be thrown out the door

Lol
                Back to the cellar you go for another 10 days until derozan has another bad game
                SPECIAL REPORT: March 27th, 2017, it is now confirmed Lebron James has had both his back and his dignity broken by the vicious swinging right elbow of ruthless heavyweight PF and notorious bad-boy David Lee

Comment

• Player of the Game: Demar Derozan
                  Honorable Mention: Norman Powell

Finally, in the second half the Raps stopped standing around waiting for things to happen to them and started making things happen.

Comment

• But I thought this series was over??????

Comment

• I love Powell
                      OG is our king

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post

Lol
                        Annnnnnnnnnnd do you have anything nice to say about Demar, Claw??

Comment

• JClaw for Game thread MVP. With this W, he has the best winning percentage out of all of us.
                          Axel wrote:
                          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Normans etching his name into raptors folklore
                            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
                              Come on Casey deserves credit for adjusting and starting NP. Be fair.
                              Also JV probably played more fourth quarter minutes than he did all season. So credit where credit is due.

(But he's still generally terrible.)

Comment

• Casey did a great job managing jv tbh. Sent a nice message by letting him close. "You might not start, but if you play well, you'll finish". Should keep jv fired up and engaged for game 5. Good people management skills
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X