• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love his onehanded double pump dunks.

Comment

• Jakob Poeltl Rebound Eater

Comment

• 9.5pts, 9.0rebs, 1.8blks, 1.0 stls in under 22mpg.

68 TS% and leads the league in oREB% at the moment (skewed because he grabbed 11 yesterday) and has a 22.8% overall rebound percentage which is higher than any season JV has had previously.

He also looks so mobile defensively. Was able to hold his own on switches against Curry and Durant last night. Really active around the rim and plays smart.

I don't think the idea of him replacing JV is far-fetched at all.

Comment

• Let me just say I am now glad that Chriss didn't fall to us.

Though what Masai would have done in that case, who knows.
          Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• Everyone's talking about OG as maybe the guy with star potential. What about Poeltl?

I didn't watch the game last night but 12pts 14rbs against the Warriors? that's pretty impressive.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
              Everyone's talking about OG as maybe the guy with star potential. What about Poeltl?

I didn't watch the game last night but 12pts 14rbs against the Warriors? that's pretty impressive.
              I agree. He's extremely smart already, knows where to be, and has good hands. He could be a "do everything" star, almost like al holford with better ball hawk skills.

Kevin durant shouted him out in his post game interview, and even pronounced his name correctly!
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                Everyone's talking about OG as maybe the guy with star potential. What about Poeltl?

Star role player. Which is also very important for a winning team to have.
                Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• He had the best analytical rating coming out of the draft IIRC. And bigs do take longer to develop. I don't know if he will be an all-star but he's going to have a long career.

I was skeptical at first (really wanted Skal) but glad I'm not the GM.

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
                    9.5pts, 9.0rebs, 1.8blks, 1.0 stls in under 22mpg.

68 TS% and leads the league in oREB% at the moment (skewed because he grabbed 11 yesterday) and has a 22.8% overall rebound percentage which is higher than any season JV has had previously.

He also looks so mobile defensively. Was able to hold his own on switches against Curry and Durant last night. Really active around the rim and plays smart.

I don't think the idea of him replacing JV is far-fetched at all.
                    Dont forget infamous screen assist that makes JV so valuable. I think he is killing that stat too.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                      Dont forget infamous screen assist that makes JV so valuable. I think he is killing that stat too.

20th in the league in per-36 screen assists. Pretty good indeed, though not really killing it.
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• I just dont get how people don't see how much better the raps are when they have a mobile center on the floor. Being able to switch and contain on the perimeter. It's no surprise that the best showing we've had against the Cavs came with one starting.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

I just dont get how people don't see how much better the raps are when they have a mobile center on the floor. Being able to switch and contain on the perimeter. It's no surprise that the best showing we've had against the Cavs came with one starting.

Well we're 2-0 with the big, plodding neanderthal you love so much and 0-2 with the mobile guys. And isn't it you always says all that matters is the record?
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                            Well we're 2-0 with the big, plodding neanderthal you love so much and 0-2 with the mobile guys. And isn't it you always says all that matters is the record?
                            I'm glad your so impressed with a win over Chicago with only 8 players to play. JV didn't start the second half against Philly and we had our most productive Q of the season so far. The only reason we lost the last two games is cause he can't hit open 3s. That's why I would like.more shooting brought in.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

I just dont get how people don't see how much better the raps are when they have a mobile center on the floor. Being able to switch and contain on the perimeter. It's no surprise that the best showing we've had against the Cavs came with one starting.

Poeltl's mobility wasn't the difference maker in any way at all last night. Him getting the chance to play small units, something JV is rarely even given the chance to do, was a huge plus. Pretty easy for a legit C to outrebound small/skinny guys. To out it in context, if JV had been on the court for that early alley-oop Bell had over Poeltl(after a few good sequences for Poeltl), we all know JV would we absolutely been benched the next stoppage.

Any offensive issues GSW had were mostly self inflicted as they've been sloppy and casual as fuck to start this season. Our D was not great at all.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                                Poeltl's mobility wasn't the difference maker in any way at all last night. Him getting the chance to play small units, something JV is rarely even given the chance to do, was a huge plus. Pretty easy for a legit C to outrebound small/skinny guys. To out it in context, if JV had been on the court for that early alley-oop Bell had over Poeltl(after a few good sequences for Poeltl), we all know JV would we absolutely been benched the next stoppage.

Any offensive issues GSW had were mostly self inflicted as they've been sloppy and casual as fuck to start this season. Our D was not great at all.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
                                This is because Poeltl can actually switch onto smaller guys. Did you watch the game? He was staying in front of Curry and KD on switches.

Comment

Working...
                                X