• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Like the top comment as well
    I don't know about "main defender" on LeBron but the pride is cool

Comment

• Nice top 10 compilation:

Comment

• Comment

• Handle's lookin tight!

It's funny to me how the kids like Nirvana.
          "Stop eating your sushi."
          "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
          "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Mindlessness wrote: View Post
            https://singularityhub.com/2018/07/0...AElFTkSuQmCC); display:block; height:44px; margin:0 auto -44px; position:relative; top:-22px; width:44px;">

Summer 18 ������ #humblehustle�������� #doingitforyou���� @ricohinesbball @hometeamhoops

A post shared by Pascal Siakam�������� (@pskills43) on

Pskills indeed. Hard to believe how far he has come in two year... even since the beginning of last season. If all the young guys could improve this much!!!

I'm calling it now. Roll back with the same crew. They make it to the finals. Lose to Golden State four games to one.

Comment

• And he just had 38 points 15 rebounds and 11 assists at the Drew league today. i'm super excited about him and OG
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                And he just had 38 points 15 rebounds and 11 assists at the Drew league today. i'm super excited about him and OG
                I'm SUPER high on Pascal. The strides he made from the start of last season to the end, specifically with regards to his handle and his shooting, were awesome. I'm very excited to see what he can bring next year, hopefully he has the chance to play some big minutes
                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Holy moly those were some nice skills on display!
                  your pal,
                  ebrian

Comment

• Yea he might be #1 on my most excited to watch next season list.

Comment

• That Original PS Playstation Logo is awesome on many levels for Pascal.

Comment

• Already better than Serge.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Awesome development. One thing he needs to do is get stronger without bulking up too much. Pascal and Yak couldn't handle the increased physicality of the playoffs and they both wilted badly.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                            Awesome development. One thing he needs to do is get stronger without bulking up too much. Pascal and Yak couldn't handle the increased physicality of the playoffs and they both wilted badly.
                            This is true. He doesn't look any bigger but we want him to get stronger not necessarily bigger. That will come over time
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
                              Yea he might be #1 on my most excited to watch next season list.
                              I've been tricked by the highlight summer league videos before. Will limit expectations until I he plays someone who is trying on defense. Hope he improves a lot though!

Comment

• Gonna put so much pressure on defences this year he should be known as kilopascal.

Comment

Working...
                                X