replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post

Some great stuff in this gossip article

Fucking Lowry lol.

Leave a comment:

• slaw
    replied
    S.R. wrote: View Post

Sure Shams broke the news by wrongly reporting Siakam was getting a $50k fine. So maybe there's a new leak and maybe Shams is full of shit.

It is getting pretty apparent that Shams and Woj are getting played half the time. Shams moreso I think. Pick a stakeholder - league, team, player, agent - everyone's using these guys for their own purposes.
    It's total garbage but there is clearly a market for it.

Leave a comment:

• Kagemusha
    replied

Fucking Lowry lol.
    Whata boss.
    no wonder he and Buckets are best buds.

Leave a comment:

• S.R.
    replied
    chris wrote: View Post

that quote was from this article for anyone interested, btw. some interesting stuff in there. i thought this was particularly interesting:

seems the famously tight ship has sprung a leak
    Sure Shams broke the news by wrongly reporting Siakam was getting a $50k fine. So maybe there's a new leak and maybe Shams is full of shit.

It is getting pretty apparent that Shams and Woj are getting played half the time. Shams moreso I think. Pick a stakeholder - league, team, player, agent - everyone's using these guys for their own purposes.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Kagemusha wrote: View Post
    "Not a happy place. "

Kyle Lowry – no stranger to confrontations with coaches — brought a practice to a halt early in the 2017-18 season because he was so upset about how a scrimmage was being refereed that he took the game ball and sat in the middle of the floor at the historic John Wooden Center on campus at UCLA, where the legendary Bruins coach’s original chalkboard remains preserved under glass.

When then-head coach Dwane Casey — exasperated by Lowry’s defiance — moved the scrimmage to the other court, Lowry picked himself up and sat down in the middle of that one, too. Practice was over.
    Fucking Lowry lol.

Leave a comment:

• chris
    replied
    The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post

Agree but could be purposely done as I said to garner interests, testing the waters, throwing a big chum in the waters for those opposing executive sharks lol
    it would seem like next-level gamesmanship to leak locker room disputes to one source and then express disappointment that they got leaked to another, but i suppose anything is possible

Leave a comment:

• Kagemusha
    replied

that quote was from this article for anyone interested, btw. some interesting stuff in there. i thought this was particularly interesting:

"Not a happy place. "

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied

Pascal: listen here jabroni, know your role before I slap the taste out of your mouth. Matter of fact, how about the Spicy one takes that little guitar of yours, tunes it up real nice, then turns that sumbitch sideways, and stick it straight up, YOUR CANDY ASS

Pascal then proceeds to attempt to shove Nicks face into Lowrys open booty, before teammates intervene. According to multiple sources.

Now I can picture it!

Leave a comment:

• The Claw Reborn
    replied
    Agree but could be purposely done as I said to garner interests, testing the waters, throwing a big chum in the waters for those opposing executive sharks lol

Leave a comment:

• chris
    replied

yikes

Meanwhile, the team has concerns about how reports of internal dressing room issues have surfaced – it was Charania who put the source of the Raptors' COVID outbreak on the coaching staff for not following proper masking guidelines, remember.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    G__Deane wrote: View Post

I can't even picture Pascam really mad.

Sad, depressed, confused, frustrated, can;t stop laughing, yes. Really pizzed, no. Probably would have been comical
    Pascal: listen here jabroni, know your role before I slap the taste out of your mouth. Matter of fact, how about the Spicy one takes that little guitar of yours, tunes it up real nice, then turns that sumbitch sideways, and stick it straight up, YOUR CANDY ASS

Pascal then proceeds to attempt to shove Nicks face into Lowrys open booty, before teammates intervene. According to multiple sources.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied

yikes
    I can't even picture Pascam really mad.

Sad, depressed, confused, frustrated, can;t stop laughing, yes. Really pizzed, no. Probably would have been comical

Leave a comment:

• Maury
    replied
    I'm not worried about Pascal. Write this year off. He'll come back very strong next year, I'm sure of it.

Leave a comment:

• Superjudge
    replied
    Don't care. Siakam has a weak mind, you can see it. He won't lead this team, ever.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X