X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Claw Reborn
    replied
    Primer wrote: View Post
    I don't think we'll see game shape Pascal until December. Holding off any judgment until then.
    This

Leave a comment:

• Primer
    replied
    I don't think we'll see game shape Pascal until December. Holding off any judgment until then.

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    inthepaint wrote: View Post

When the rust is off, he'll probably get to an 18-7-5 with good defence.

20-5-5 usually gets you an all-star slot, but that's the baseline (on the year sabonis made it he had that and almost didn't make it).

all-star depends a lot on team record though, so that will be a headwind for him. Also, he might not get to 18ppg without the 3 ball (he seems to have completely lost it for now). Gotta get that back.
    Pascal flatlining at 18 points a game seems very unlikely. He averaged nearly 23 a couple seasons back and over 21 last year when he really struggled with his shot. He might not carry 26-28% usage again, but he won't be down at 20% either.

But if he gets his three point shot back (and there's no real reason to suspect he won't), he's clearing 20 easily, never mind 18.

Leave a comment:

• inthepaint
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post

A lot of stars were hurt the year that Pascal made All-NBA: Curry, Klay, Embiid, KD, PG, Kyrie. It's going to be tough for him to make it again, with young stars rising now too.
    When the rust is off, he'll probably get to an 18-7-5 with good defence.

20-5-5 usually gets you an all-star slot, but that's the baseline (on the year sabonis made it he had that and almost didn't make it).

all-star depends a lot on team record though, so that will be a headwind for him. Also, he might not get to 18ppg without the 3 ball (he seems to have completely lost it for now). Gotta get that back.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    So what you guys think? Will he be Top 20 player in the league again? Will he be an All-Star?
    A lot of stars were hurt the year that Pascal made All-NBA: Curry, Klay, Embiid, KD, PG, Kyrie. It's going to be tough for him to make it again, with young stars rising now too.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied

So give him more time? I doubt it happens. But hopefully, he's near that level again.
    I'm as big a critic as Siakam here. Unlike when they were in the bubble, Siakam has a legit excuse this time. So yes, gotta give him more time.

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    The Great One wrote: View Post

He's played 2 games.
    So give him more time? I doubt it happens. But hopefully, he's near that level again.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    So what you guys think? Will he be Top 20 player in the league again? Will he be an All-Star?
    He's played 2 games.

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied

Leave a comment:

• TrueTorontoFan
    replied
    As I said if we play 500 until spicy is back we are putting are selves in a good spot to really do well for the season. We are in a great spot. Getting the win last night would have helped a bit more. Either way we are playing above 500 which is what we need to pad us during the rough stretches.

Leave a comment:

• TrueTorontoFan
    replied
    GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
    So Pascal only misses 2.5 weeks in the end, up to his return… 18 days.

10 games crammed in there…
    2 back to backs.

Record of 6-4.

Not a bad result for how this early season stretch without him could’ve gone.

Much to be optimistic about.

Can’t wait to add some Spice to the mix.

thought we had 2 more games I predicted he would be back 10-12 and I thought it would be at the end of that

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    So Pascal only misses 2.5 weeks in the end, up to his return… 18 days.

10 games crammed in there…
    2 back to backs.

Record of 6-4.

Not a bad result for how this early season stretch without him could’ve gone.

Much to be optimistic about.

Can’t wait to add some Spice to the mix.

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    wonder if he'll come off the bench for now

Leave a comment:

• Scraptor
    replied
    Pascal is back tomorrow vs the Nets! Minutes restriction but it will be awesome to have a whole squad.

Did not expect him back this early, we are going to be an absolute menace now.

https://mobile.twitter.com/michaelgr...16902753169417

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    Jclaw wrote: View Post
    "They" said something about him having to go to LA to get the ok from his surgeon. Any time line on that?
    Grange keeps referring to that but no, I haven't seen a timeline for that.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X