No announcement yet.

Everything 2017/18 Pre-Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Process will be screwed if he can't stay healthy, will be interesting to see what happens
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Pre season Embiid is looking great. Damn. NBA needs more players like him. Please stay healthy and sprain your ankle against the Raptors lol.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
        Pre season Embiid is looking great. Damn. NBA needs more players like him. Please stay healthy and sprain your ankle against the Raptors lol.

That's amazing. Philly is such a wild card - so much talent, so many question marks.
        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Embiid is awesome. Hope he can stay healthy like Curry ended up doing out in Golden State. He's great for the game.. both in talent and in personality.

Comment

• Did I see Emeka Okafor in a game the other day, or what that a dream?

Comment

• Davion Berry? What's up with this 'signing'? Is this another guy they can cut and send to the D-league? Disappointed with Lorenzo Brown?

https://basketball.realgm.com/wireta...n-Davion-Berry

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                Embiid is awesome. Hope he can stay healthy like Curry ended up doing out in Golden State. He's great for the game.. both in talent and in personality.
                Yeah I think nomatter what you think about the 6ers in recent years, I think you have to hope these guys can all see the court, just so much fun. It'll be fun to love them before they become established and hate (See GSW).

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                  Davion Berry? What's up with this 'signing'? Is this another guy they can cut and send to the D-league? Disappointed with Lorenzo Brown?

https://basketball.realgm.com/wireta...n-Davion-Berry
                  Doesn't effect Brown at all, who is signed to a two-way deal. Berry, like Meeks, will be cut and will receive a 50K bonus if he signs with the 905.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Healthy Embiid might already be a top 5 player in the league.

Philly is going to be problematic if he can actually play consistently.

Comment

• Great rookie class this year.

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
                        Healthy Embiid might already be a top 5 player in the league.

Philly is going to be problematic if he can actually play consistently.
                        It's insane he started playing basketball when he was like 16. His combination of size and natural talent may rank among the best of all time
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Yo somebody make a game thread for the Bulls tomorrow.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                            It's insane he started playing basketball when he was like 16. His combination of size and natural talent may rank among the best of all time
                            Tbh I think it's not even "may". It IS the best of all time.

Just a matter of health. If he can stay healthy then even if LeBron leaves there will be a new LeBron in the east. A 7'0 one who's in his early 20s (not in terms of play style but in terms of 2-way dominance).

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
                              Tbh I think it's not even "may". It IS the best of all time.

Just a matter of health. If he can stay healthy then even if LeBron leaves there will be a new LeBron in the east. A 7'0 one who's in his early 20s (not in terms of play style but in terms of 2-way dominance).
                              I'd say Wilt is the best combo of size and natural talent. Embiid is amazing but my reservations lie in whether or not his playstyle will lead to DRose-like injuries.

Comment

• 538 projects us as 13th best record in the league. I don't like their models as they do a poor job of accounting for future improvement, but it's a data point around what we have right now.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...a-predictions/

Comment

Working...
                                X