X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
    Ibaka has not been good.
    He has been really aromatic so far....
    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
    - TGO

Comment

• Ibaka is playing like he is 138 years old.

Comment

• If half of those drives to the rim where Norm leaves the ball hanging on the rim go in instead of falling off...he is going to get 20 a night...
        - TGO

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
          He has been really aromatic so far....
          Ohhh he stinks.. took me a bit.

Comment

• The blazer crew really like this swanigan ..more than the top 10 pick collins
            - TGO

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
              You always sound ignorant when you talk about Derozan – but you're really pushing it here.
              Don’t be so oversensitive. I understand that you are trying to be politically correct but these guys just don’t have the qualifications to be NBA players.

Ujiri has the tendency to overreach his influence but I didn’t complain when he traded for Ibaka.

So give me a break if you interpreted my original post as something else.

Comment

• Lowry looks really quick this year.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                  Lowry looks really quick this year.
                  So is Val, both agile.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                    If half of those drives to the rim where Norm leaves the ball hanging on the rim go in instead of falling off...he is going to get 20 a night...
                    Right. He still needs to work on his finishing ability. He missed at least 3-4 layups he should have made.
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                      Ibaka is playing like he is 138 years old.
                      Yea he looks really bad and he's not even taking bad shots tonight. I dunno man he's starting to worry me
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Take Lowry out Casey, he don't care its preseason!!

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                          Don’t be so oversensitive. I understand that you are trying to be politically correct but these guys just don’t have the qualifications to be NBA players.

Ujiri has the tendency to overreach his influence but I didn’t complain when he traded for Ibaka.

So give me a break if you interpreted my original post as something else.
                          Whatever dude. You're always ignorant. I don't see it as anything otherwise now, either. "overseas foreign workers" - smh

Comment

• I’m not worried about Ibaka, he is a best fit especially that Derozan still can’t shoot the three, smh. Having Miles, Lowry and Ibaka as threats outside could neutralize the range limitations of Derozan

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                              So is Val, both agile.
                              Agreed.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                                Whatever dude. You're always ignorant. I don't see it as anything otherwise now, either. "overseas foreign workers" - smh
                                Oh please, stop it lol.

You know more than I do I guess, lmao.

Comment

Working...
                                X