Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Raps Preseason Gameday: Pistons vs Raps : 7PM Eastern : Lots of TSN Channels , 1,3,4,5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
    EVERYONE is ahead of Bruno. I would say Bruno looks like he's a deer caught in headlights, but that would be too generous.
    Notice how everyone except Bruno got floor time.. that's all that needed to be said.

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
      EVERYONE is ahead of Bruno. I would say Bruno looks like he's a deer caught in headlights, but that would be too generous.
      Bruno is the worst player in Raptors franchise history and I'm not even joking.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Sure it was only the lowly Pistons in a pre-season game, but that was fun.

Comment

• OG showing just a glimpse of why he was one of the biggest steals of the draft.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
            Sure it was only the lowly Pistons in a pre-season game, but that was fun.
            This is how it should be every night, sharing the ball and finding the open man was fun! they won by a large margin even though Lowry and Powell had an off night. It says something.

Comment

• One more year in the Hershey Centre for Bruno.....maybe Stackhouse can move him along some more...
              There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
              - TGO

Comment

• It's only preseason, but I would say that JV and Ibaka can coexist on the starting five together, no problem.
                Last edited by Puffer; Wed Oct 11, 2017, 07:30 AM.

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
                  It's only preseason, but I would say that JV and Obaka can coexist on the starting five together, no problem.
                  Hmmm I think Obama would make a fine stretch 4. He'd be swatting everything left and right.
                  "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• OG got some handles!

Highlight of the game:

Comment

• Just watched highlights, and man am I hyped for OG
                      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• I can see this getting a lot of play at the ACC this year..

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                          Bruno is the worst player in Raptors franchise history and I'm not even joking.
                          Rafeal arujo... Not even worst brazilian in raps history
                          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                            Notice how everyone except Bruno got floor time.. that's all that needed to be said.
                            You never know maybe Casey called his number and he said nahhhh

Comment

• Alex91 wrote: View Post
                              You never know maybe Casey called his number and he said nahhhh
                              If that was the case we would have seen Masai calmly walk where Bruno was sitting and ask security to remove this person from the ACC.

Comment

• sort of lost in all of this.....did anyone notice that Drummond (while still not playing better than Ross), hit all 6 of his free throws tonight?

Comment

Working...
                                X