Game #18: Toronto Raptors 104 - Indiana Pacers 107

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mack North wrote: View Post
    Lol ya think. This is spot on to my opinion. Everyone pop a perc and things will be better.
    Can't wait till they start selling legal marijuana.
    If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
      Can't wait till they start selling legal marijuana.
      Why? its easier and cheaper just to buy the illegal stuff

Comment

• Just like that, Cavs leapfrogs the Raptors in the Standings.

It’s no cakewook that the bottom teams are easy fodder in the first round.

Raptors are the Raptors, C.J. Miles was somewhat of a bling in the off-season but the same shit ails this team.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
          Just like that, Cavs leapfrogs the Raptors in the Standings.

Raptors are the Raptors, C.J. Miles was somewhat of a bling in the off-season but the same shit ails this team.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
            Just like that, Cavs leapfrogs the Raptors in the Standings.

Its time to lump the Raptors into a tier with the Pacers, Knicks, Magic, Pistons, Bucks and Sixers. They're probably at the top but unless they play 48 minutes, they aren't going to win and games will be tighter

Comment

• I ask this again, if the Raps play the Sixers in the playoffs, who'd be the favourite?
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                I ask this again, if the Raps play the Sixers in the playoffs, who'd be the favourite?
                Raps

Comment

I ask this again, if the Raps play the Sixers in the playoffs, who'd be the favourite?
                  Well I'd like to see what Fultz looks like at 100% before I conclusively answer but as much as I loathe this core, I think just due to experience that we COULD (not guaranteed) find ways to win the series but Embiid manning the paint and forcing this awful 3pt shooting roster to do so under the pressure of the Playoffs could be a disaster waiting to happen.

But believe it or not, I would lean towards us with motivated Lowry in his hometown and our roster's experience at least in PHI's first appearance back but again with Embiid forcing DeRozan, Powell and Siakam out of the paint and to make their living on the perimeter could be awful. I just equally wonder how well Embiid can handle the tighter scheduling of a Playoff series and you'd have to think the game plan would be to let Simmons take jumpers. It would be a tough series.

It's the other top 3 teams in our conference I have no faith that we could beat (CLE, BOS, WAS) and MIL starts clicking, I would not want the rematch.

Comment

Hard to say. Both are even.
                    "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• raps are back to middle of the pack...average. Not a contender at all. Masai missed the boat and has lost touch with what works in the NBA. Time for new front office blood. New Coach, and possible new Team Leaders.

Comment

• Last couple of games, the Knicks and Pacers have gone right at DeMar defensively to kick off big runs. Something needs to be done to adjust for that.

Second thing is that Ibaka is playing like he really doesn't give a f*ck. His whole body language and engagement in the game looks bad. And his BBIQ is almost as bad as JV's. That contract is starting to look a lot like Carroll, except worse because JYD 0.2 had perpetual injury excuses, likely made worse by the poor judgment of the medical/coaching staff.

Have to agree with Superjudge that Masai might have badly miscalculated on this core. Especially on Ibaka being that mobile stretch PF, rim protecting unicorn that every team covets. The way Ibaka is playing, I'd rather have a shooter like Ross back, plus the 1st round pick and put Siakam in the starting lineup. If this continues, we're going to have to waste assets just to get rid of him, like Carroll.

Comment

• Ibaka isn't a mobile stretch PF.

He is a mobile stretch CENTER. He is not mobile at all for a PF, in fact he is one of the slowest starting PFs in the league.

Comment

• Lol

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                              on that note does anyone have tips for how to care less about sports? being uptight about whether the raps play basketball the right way is getting exhausting.

(honestly, only half joking here, lol)
                              I have a ton of other interests and hobbies including real people, not on the internet
                              Some issues are literally life and death, the Raptors are not....
                              On that note, Go Raptors!

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post

Comment

Working...
                                X