Clear All

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post

That's the lowest arc triple I've ever seen

Comment

Manu still doing magic tricks
        OG is our king

Comment

If the Celtics lose tomorrow and the Raptors win, we'd be in 1st place! Is it?

Comment

Zainab wrote: View Post
            If the Celtics lose tomorrow and the Raptors win, we'd be in 1st place! Is it?
            unfortunately no. We'd be ahead on the losses column, but they'd still be ahead by winning percentage. The pesky thing is that they already played five more games then we did, so the standings are not not as clean, which is kind of annoying.

Comment

Tad early to worry about percentage points. Just keep winning
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

This was on the ringer today. Pissed me off

17. Enjoy the best Raptors team ever, but make peace with not seeing them in the conference finals.

Toronto is 25–10. It has a top-10 offense (110.1 offensive rating) and defense (102.7 defensive rating), which typically puts you in the title contender convo. They will lose to LeBron and the Cavaliers in the second round of the playoffs.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                  This was on the ringer today. Pissed me off
                  It's true but they don't say that about Boston lol
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                    They brazenly assume boston finishes first. This is why first place is so important. Boston and cleveland would have to play in the 2nd round. Or if we don't get first at least let it be cleveland. Anyone but boston

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                      They brazenly assume boston finishes first. This is why first place is so important. Boston and cleveland would have to play in the 2nd round. Or if we don't get first at least let it be cleveland. Anyone but boston
                      Yeah, I was thinking earlier, as much as it pains me, I'm actually rooting for Lebron and the Cavs tonight.
                      If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                        For good reason. The Ringer is Bill Simmons' baby. Concepcion wants to stay employed and is angling for a raise.
                        If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

Are you reading The Ringer for real? Oh boy. You can find some of the worst writing I've ever seen on that website...Just sayin'.

Comment

3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                            Yeah, I was thinking earlier, as much as it pains me, I'm actually rooting for Lebron and the Cavs tonight.
                            I can't root for either. I hope they somehow both lose

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
                              I can't root for either. I hope they somehow both lose
                              Cavs ain't Boston.

And Raps fans truly hate Boston and Knicks.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                                Are you reading The Ringer for real? Oh boy. You can find some of the worst writing I've ever seen on that website...Just sayin'.
                                I can't. I was a Grantland fan but the talent they got for The Ringer is G-League by comparison. A lot of Grantland staff were apparently pissed the way Bill bailed on them in his ESPN spat, I wouldn't be surprised if he had a hard time recruiting top-flight writers this time around.
                                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Working...
                                X