Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 Trade Rumours Thread (Deadline February 8th, 3pm ET)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I could see him going to Boston.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

I could see him going to Boston.
      Boguts career now is picking a contender every February to warm the bench for
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
        Goddamn you golden why you gotta make me laugh

Also keon you're going to hell lol
        Oh, man, you guys have no mercy. lol. Can't you just let me get my Abbas/10FTW on and hope (i.e. dream) that if I start a crazy trade rumour, that somehow, some way, it could actually happen.

Comment

• Raps need another pure 3pt shooter period. I heard Belinelli is on the block.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Stein also reporting Cavs are after Deandre Jordan and Lou Williams. Cleveland seems desperate to make something happen, if anyone cuts them any damn favours then I am joining Ken's tinfoil hat club.
            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• *Keon's* I've been autocorrected.
              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                Stein also reporting Cavs are after Deandre Jordan and Lou Williams. Cleveland seems desperate to make something happen, if anyone cuts them any damn favours then I am joining Ken's tinfoil hat club.
                Clips don't look like sellers. Won 6 straight, and only a game and a half back of 5th place.
                If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                  Clips don't look like sellers. Won 6 straight, and only a game and a half back of 5th place.
                  Yup. Jerry West and Doc aren't quitting on that team now. Cavs missed their chance a while ago.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                    Boguts career now is picking a contender every February to warm the bench for
                    after watching everyone not named Valanciunas try to rebound tonight I'd take Bogut on the bench if he'd sign here.

Comment

• Charlotte is finally ready to move on from Kemba? Might be a good opportunity to swap Norm for MKG

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                        Charlotte is finally ready to move on from Kemba? Might be a good opportunity to swap Norm for MKG
                        Norm for MKG would have to happen in the summer. Norm can’t be traded until after the season.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• I'd much rather feed OG minutes than have to disinfect my eyes after watching MKG's jumpshot.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                            Charlotte is finally ready to move on from Kemba? Might be a good opportunity to swap Norm for MKG
                            Aside from the fact that Norm can't be traded until June, I'm hoping that any trade we make in season will be to improve our outside shooting, not make it worse.

Comment

• Fully wrote: View Post
                              Aside from the fact that Norm can't be traded until June, I'm hoping that any trade we make in season will be to improve our outside shooting, not make it worse.
                              Bringing back VC could actually make sense now, for basketball reasons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                                Norm for MKG would have to happen in the summer. Norm can’t be traded until after the season.
                                Yeah was thinking once Norm is eligible to be traded. Hopefully he is able to turn things around by then, but if not

Comment

Working...
                                X