• Show
Clear All

• So we can only shoot every other game I guess
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• get these guards out of the goddamn game

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
        As good as they looked against Boston is as poor and disinterested as they are playing against the Knicks....

Lunchbag letdown effort tonight...
        Ahhhh the good ol late 90's Fan590 or Fan1430 Big Show with Gord Stellick Lunchbag Letdown reference... or did I read way too much into that?

Comment

• Trying to play like the Rockets except without the shooters. Come on.....a fast break and the best shot you can generate is an Ibaka 3?

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
            As good as they looked against Boston is as poor and disinterested as they are playing against the Knicks....

Lunchbag letdown effort tonight...
            This is a big reason why we aren't as consistent as we can be. We play like this more often than not. Normally we still find a way to win because we have more talent but still. Crappy teams can beat you when you don't show them respect.
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Anyone else feel like Lowry oscillates between absolutely trash or aboslutely amazing. No middle ground with this guy.
              "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Mitch P wrote: View Post
                Trying to play like the Rockets except without the shooters. Come on.....a fast break and the best shot you can generate is an Ibaka 3?
                He had OG running to his left , could have been a highlight dunk.

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                  Anyone else feel like Lowry oscillates between absolutely trash or aboslutely amazing. No middle ground with this guy.
                  his decision making is moronic but he gets hot sometimes.

Comment

• Fuck Lowry!

Comment

• pop or carlisle would immediately bench lowry for that breakdown

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                        Anyone else feel like Lowry oscillates between absolutely trash or aboslutely amazing. No middle ground with this guy.
                        Lowry's got all-star-itis. He thinks he can get by on his talent, but his effort and hustle is actually what makes him great.

Comment

• Keep JV in. He can get 30 tonight.

Comment

• Jonas has become a marksman from deep

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                              Ahhhh the good ol late 90's Fan590 or Fan1430 Big Show with Gord Stellick Lunchbag Letdown reference... or did I read way too much into that?
                              100% dead on...
                              There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                              - TGO

Comment

• Hey look at that, we're up 14
                                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Working...
                                X