• Show
Clear All

• What I like to see in the 2nd half.

Less Lowry & DD.

More plays for OG to attack the basket.

Norm please.

Comment

• Mitch P wrote: View Post
      I'm so tired of Lowry right now. He's the main reason why the "first unit" is so lethargic. But it's almost like Demar either plays iso or passes. No energy to cut and get open for shots or drives. If he moved like Siakam or Delon without the ball he would be so much more of a weapon when the defence is trying to shut him down. They have this game because they are essentially playing a G League team but the starters have to be MUCH better going forward.
      I don't understand why they're struggling to figure it out so much when the bench shows them how to play the game the right way night in and night out. Just do what they do and you're good. At least they pass to JV more this season than in years past. So that's a start. But Kyle is definitely the biggest culprit.
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
        I don't understand why they're struggling to figure it out so much when the bench shows them how to play the game the right way night in and night out. Just do what they do and you're good. At least they pass to JV more this season than in years past. So that's a start. But Kyle is definitely the biggest culprit.
        Yeah I understand its an inferior depleted opponant Lowry doesn't respect but people paid good money to see this game so at least play like you give a fuck.

Comment

• At what point do we trade away all our starters except OG and roll with our bench so we can finally become a legit contender? Lol

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

• I want to see some Norm. I hope DC doesn't wait till the last 5 minutes again so he has to play with Bebe.

Comment

• Machine wrote: View Post
              At what point do we trade away all our starters except OG and roll with our bench so we can finally become a legit contender? Lol

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
              I floated that idea a few weeks ago (though I'd keep JV) on another thread and everyone freaked out. Not now...but in the off season in wouldn't bother me at all. I don't think you could keep one of DD and Kyle. But I'm still basking in the glow of Tuesday so I have to cut out these negative thoughts.

Comment

• I've never sworn on this forum before but to paraphrase from my favourite movie Raging Bull "fuck Lowry and the horse he rode in on"

Comment

• Lowry is 1-7 from three lol
                  The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Hey coach I don't think Lowry was listening to u at the half.

Comment

• And bless JV

Comment

• Call a timeout and put these guys on ice

Comment

• Holy fuck, Lowry needs to fuck off with his decision making right now.

Comment

• I don't watch Open Gym, but do DeMar and JV ever communicate? I swear it seems like DeMar straight ignores the big lug. He makes the pass to him 1 of 10 times he could...

Comment

• As good as they looked against Boston is as poor and disinterested as they are playing against the Knicks....

Lunchbag letdown effort tonight...
                              There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                              - TGO

Comment

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post
                                wow. the fans are asleep
                                Yeah..the raptors are like Demerol tonight..
                                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                                - TGO

Comment

Working...
                                X