Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DeRozan has flaws, but an ASG starter, All-NBA guy, and star player from a 59 win team deserves better than #30. They ranked him behind Jrue Holiday and Kris Middleton ffs. Give 30 NBA GM's a chance to take any 1 of those 3 guys free of charge and 30 of 30 take DeRozan.
    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
      DeRozan has flaws, but an ASG starter, All-NBA guy, and star player from a 59 win team deserves better than #30. They ranked him behind Jrue Holiday and Kris Middleton ffs. Give 30 NBA GM's a chance to take any 1 of those 3 guys free of charge and 30 of 30 take DeRozan.
      I'm convinced they are doing this so they can get a reaction.

A star player > role player.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
        DeRozan has flaws, but an ASG starter, All-NBA guy, and star player from a 59 win team deserves better than #30. They ranked him behind Jrue Holiday and Kris Middleton ffs. Give 30 NBA GM's a chance to take any 1 of those 3 guys free of charge and 30 of 30 take DeRozan.
        Ask yourself if jrue holiday and Jakob poeltl would be enough to acquire Kawhi Leonard

I get why trump hates media
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• DeMar DeRozan dropped 52 on Khris Middleton earlier this year btw.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
            Ask yourself if jrue holiday and Jakob poeltl would be enough to acquire Kawhi Leonard

I get why trump hates media
            Hey now.

S.I's rankings are hilarious every year. I still don't get how Horford is 16th. FFS, 16th?!

Kawhi not in the top 5 because of injury and demeanour... Oh, S.I, I wonder how many clicks you've generated.
            Twitter: @ReubenJRD โ€ข NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• ReubenJRD wrote: View Post
              Hey now.

S.I's rankings are hilarious every year. I still don't get how Horford is 16th. FFS, 16th?!

Kawhi not in the top 5 because of injury and demeanour... Oh, S.I, I wonder how many clicks you've generated.
              I don't click anything SI anymore specially if it's a Ben Golliver article.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Khris Middleton at 28? He of the 15.5 career PER and 17 something last year. Every year he's ranked way too high - he must have photos of all these media guys or something.

And the Celtics overhype is pretty obvious. Nevermind that Gordon Hayward almost lost his foot last year, now all of a sudden Hayward is a "....2-way forward...... who can guard across 3 positions". WTF. That's just flat-out making up sh*t now.

And simultaneous admitting that Kyrie has missed 21% of his team's game, and in the same breath saying that he should legitimately be in the "top 10" and penalizing Kawhi for much less. No rhyme or reason to that logic.

Comment

• Should have worked on his shot more then dunking in UCLA.

S.I change your rankings now!!

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                    Khris Middleton at 28? He of the 15.5 career PER and 17 something last year. Every year he's ranked way too high - he must have photos of all these media guys or something.

And the Celtics overhype is pretty obvious. Nevermind that Gordon Hayward almost lost his foot last year, now all of a sudden Hayward is a "....2-way forward...... who can guard across 3 positions". WTF. That's just flat-out making up sh*t now.

And simultaneous admitting that Kyrie has missed 21% of his team's game, and in the same breath saying that he should legitimately be in the "top 10" and penalizing Kawhi for much less. No rhyme or reason to that logic.
                    Hayward is likely to miss most of the season, according to Stevens. They will be bringing him back very slowly, hoping he is ready for the playoffs.

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
                      Hayward is likely to miss most of the season, according to Stevens. They will be bringing him back very slowly, hoping he is ready for the playoffs.
                      Geez.. thats new.. at least for me.... I thought Hayward was pronounced fit and good to go.....
                      Where did you see that ? Not that its not an unlikely course of action.... minutes restrictions... back to back rests etc...
                      Stevens saying one thing and doing another ?
                      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                      - TGO

Comment

I don't believe this is true Puffer. Maybe bringing him along slowly in training camp in hopes he's ready for the regular season is what you read
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                          I don't believe this is true Puffer. Maybe bringing him along slowly in training camp in hopes he's ready for the regular season is what you read

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                            Geez.. thats new.. at least for me.... I thought Hayward was pronounced fit and good to go.....
                            Where did you see that ? Not that its not an unlikely course of action.... minutes restrictions... back to back rests etc...
                            Stevens saying one thing and doing another ?
                            Not sure where I got that from... maybe I misread an old article? Clearly the latest news is he looks ready. My bad. I'll never summarize anything I read again until I check the date. I can't find the article. Sorry everyone.

Comment

Not sure where I got that from... maybe I misread an old article? Clearly the latest news is he looks ready. My bad. I'll never summarize anything I read again until I check the date. I can't find the article. Sorry everyone.
                              Are you kidding.... its the no content season right now.... it gives us something to ramble on about...

Its certainly within the realm of possibility he plays 20 to 25 mins a night and no back to backs for the first couple months...
                              We can call it the Embiid Protocol...
                              There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                              - TGO

Comment

• This starting lineup looks good.

Comment

Working...
                                X