• This is soo sad
    I really wanted to see kawhi and derozan play together. Heartbroken rn
    Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
      This is soo sad
      Yeah DeMar needed to finally settle into a 2nd scoring option role to truly succeed.

I hope we didn't give up OG too

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Comment

• As long as og isn’t in it that’s basically the deal I suggested a while back so I’m cool with it.

Comment

• I don't think OG or Siakam will be involved.
          "Stop eating your sushi."
          "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
          "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• I'm hearing it's
            DeRozan, Anunoby, Siakam, Powell
            For
            Leonard, Gasol, & Green

- www.reports.justjoking.com
            Abbas wrote:

Comment

• Not the biggest DeMar fan and have been following these rumours, wanting this trade, but now that it's seemingly here, I have mixed emotions. We are really gonna do DeMar like this? I can barely even remember a Raptors team without DeMar.

Apparently DeMars reps have said that when he met the Raptors staff in SL he was told he would not be traded.

Damn, I don't know how to feel haha.

Comment

• Haha Abbas, never change man.

Comment

• I'm conflicted. On one hand, Kawhi is a top 5 player, but on the other do you really trade a franchise icon for a bitch boy who said he's going to leave in a year. Kinda sad that Demar is leaving though.
                  "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
                    This is soo sad
                    More than anyone else here, I feel bad for you. You've long been the biggest DeMar fan on RR in my book. Hang in there buddy.

Comment

• See you on the Spurs Abbas

Comment

• Hoping it's DeMar, Wright, Siakam or Poeltl and a 1st for Kawhi with us also taking Pau's contract.

Really need OG here. Not sure what the point of getting Kawhi is if he's the only good wing on the team.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                          More than anyone else here, I feel bad for you. You've long been the biggest DeMar fan on RR in my book. Hang in there buddy.
                          Literally heartbroken rn

Best player in franchise history for a rental

This is how I see it, choose the following option

Honda Accord (touring model) 2018 for the next 10 years

Or

Mercedes AMG 2018 (fully loaded) for the next 8mths then rely on Uber or public transit
                          Abbas wrote:

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                            I’m indifferent. Not happy or sad. We’ll see what happens, and what the final deal is.
                            I'm sad that DeMar is going. He is our longest-tenured player and has repped us in a way that no one else really has. I've always admired his character and work ethic and he really felt like a son of Toronto to me after all these years.

At the same time, healthy Kawhi is a legitimate MVP candidate, and we will have his Bird rights. So I am hopeful on that end. I just hope we managed to retain OG.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                              See you on the Spurs Abbas
                              If this trade goes down (hoping it doesn't involve derozan), I feel we should have a "Everything Spurs" page
                              Abbas wrote:

Comment

• My read, and I may be wrong, is that the "no desire" comment has nothing to do with Toronto.

Kawhi has spent months trying to get the Spurs to trade him to LA, it didn't work out, he was disappointed. I don't think it's really about the Raptors, and I don't think it means anything as far as the situation here.
                                twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

Working...
                                X