X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bebe was a -14 lmao. He really does not give a fuck in garbage time minutes
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• The fans are hyyype in boston. Everybody thinks this is the conference finals preview lol
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
        The fans are hyyype in boston. Everybody thinks this is the conference finals preview lol
        Can't wait for them to play in the second round while the media calls it "the real conference finals"

Comment

• Cavs 2nd unit has dramatically improved tho -- Clarkson, Hood, Korver, Nance Jr., Green

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
            Can't wait for them to play in the second round while the media calls it "the real conference finals"
            Yep , and warriors rockets will play in the "real nba finals"

Raptors could go all the way to the end without playing in a real series

Comment

• Comment

Yep , and warriors rockets will play in the "real nba finals"

Raptors could go all the way to the end without playing in a real series
                Hey, don't forget the 1st and 2nd round where we're the underdog, and if we win we get sarcastic praise for "finally getting the job done"

Comment

Raptors have kind of sucked at garbage time recently. We're only winning games by 20 or 25 when it could be 30 or 35
                  I hope that was sarcasm.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                    I hope that was sarcasm.
                    It was lol

Comment

• LeBron looked hurt..nevermind hes fine

Most durable 33 year old athlete I've ever seen. He's a tank

Comment

LeBron looked hurt..nevermind hes fine

Most durable 33 year old athlete I've ever seen. He's a tank
                        He's not human, but I would like to hear about LeBron's middle season "refresher" vacations... Haha.
                        Last edited by rocwell; Sun Feb 11, 2018, 05:10 PM.

Comment

Hey, don't forget the 1st and 2nd round where we're the underdog, and if we win we get sarcastic praise for "finally getting the job done"
                          To be fair, there are posters on this board who are going to say that, then make some remark about why we couldn't have played that way the past 4 years.
                          If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                            He's not human, but I would like to hear about LeBron's middle season "refresher" vacations... Haha.
                            Virgin blood sacrifice?

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
                              I used to remember when Charlotte would always beat us lol.
                              When was that? Was Baron Davis around?

Comment

Derozan was legit annoyed at Kyle for that childish shit in the post game lol I had to rewind it. Demar wasn't having it.

He was trying to give respect to Casey and Kyle wanted to make googly glasses
                                Sure looked like it. There's a time to be serious....

Comment

Working...
                                X