Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Playoffs! Round 1, Game 5: Toronto Raptors 108 - Washington Wizards 98 (TOR 3-2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At least the Cavs are losing

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
      Wizards stopped blitzing and started playing conservative defense and now Raptors can't fucking beat it. wtf!? pendulum always swings with this team. like they forgot how to play
      Just move the ball. We're thinking too much

Comment

the reason why Derozan has so many shots is because that's Wizards strategy. They taking everybody else out, staying on shooters and daring Derozan to beat them.
        And it will work. Trust me. We are more than lucky to be up 1 at the half. We look a fucking mess
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
          At least the Cavs are losing

how does that help us if we lose? I dont care about anyone anymore.

Comment

• The scary thing is, Beal played like garbage in that half but somehow the Wiz are only down 1.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Raptors need to play a crisp 3rd quarter. No turnovers and grab boards. No 40 point let down tonight.

Comment

the reason why Derozan has so many shots is because that's Wizards strategy. They taking everybody else out, staying on shooters and daring Derozan to beat them.
                Most air balls I've seen from him in a 1 week span was the last 24 minutes

#raptorsplayoffs
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• LMAO at this team looking like they may lose in the first round after all they've done this season LOL. We are REALLY going to be the laughing stock of the league if that happens and we shouldn't have shit to say or be pissed about because we'd deserve it.
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• The Wizards are killing the Raptors 27-16 on the glass and have a 9-1 advantage on the offensive glass.

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                      This
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Just see us losing this series now.

Idk why I ever let myself have faith in this team. We're frauds.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                          The scary thing is, Beal played like garbage in that half but somehow the Wiz are only down 1.
                          Alternatively: Our whole team played like shit, and we got jobbed numerous times by the refs, and we're up by 1 ...

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                            I've never seen that OG offensive call before in my life. An incidental knee? Fuck outta here.
                            Following two BULLSHIT driving fouls. ... We should be up 7

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                              I enjoy seeing them lose

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                                Alternatively: Our whole team played like shit, and we got jobbed numerous times by the refs, and we're up by 1 ...
                                Joey I know you always try to be positive, but don't pretend like your hands aren't sweaty as hell like the rest of us right now. We're in deep water.

Comment

Working...
                                X