Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Playoffs! Round 2, Game 2: Toronto Raptors 110 - Cleveland Steamers 128 (CLE 2-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark
    replied
    The players are just feeling sorry for themselves. Gross

Leave a comment:

• sanyo
    replied
    This is also why ESPN and TNT hate us.

Leave a comment:

• sanyo
    replied
    007 wrote: View Post
    Canucks fan isn't much better than Leafs lol. Lose Game 7 in the finals, burn the city down, become one of the worst teams in the league and get fucked over by the draft lottery repeatedly
    Meh Raps choke year after year.

Leafs choke to Boston year after year.

Jays choked in the AL East finals 2 straight years.

Same shit, different sport...

Leave a comment:

• SamMitchells
    replied
    white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    I am so fucking sick of this team.

Casey-Lowry-DeMar are all poor playoff performers.

Lowry produces, but he is too erratic and mentally doesn't have the poise you need from a floor general.

DeMar still tries to force things too often, and in the playoffs you can't afford that. He is not MJ or even Kobe. He needs to realize that and play like a team player, on BOTH FUCKING ENDS (which both those guys did anyway). He can produce, but even when he does there's too much a risk that he does it the wrong way.

Casey just doesn't know how to coach in-game. He has a poor feel for adjustments, and coaches with panic. Almost every adjustment he makes feels like him just throwing shit at the wall.

---

JV is the only guy who almost always performs up to or beyond expectations in the playoffs.

Ibaka is probably untradeable until next summer when he gets into "expiring" territory. Maybe Masai can work some magic.

OG, Siakam, Wright and FVV should all be kept if we can.

I'm fine with keeping Poeltl for now, but I think I'd rather keep JV long term and try to use Poeltl as trade bait before his rookie deal runs out. Poeltl's got great defensive potential because of his mobility...but he's so soft and still pretty limited (despite his efficiency) on offence. And what if he never really gets that much better with his fouling rate? Sell high on him now. JV's deal make it hard to use him as a core piece for a star, and pretty much makes it impossible to get fair value. Maybe you can attach Poeltl to someone and actually rebuild on the fly if you can get a good enough player. Heck, with Masai, maybe he can attach him to Ibaka (and maybe a pick) and actually get another all-star type talent. You never know.

Shop Lowry and DeMar at least to see what the market is. But first and foremost, finally gotta make the coaching change. And hey, maybe Stack would be an improvement and a natural homegrown successor.
    Lul

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    I'm embarrassed for US, RR. This team doesn't deserve us

Leave a comment:

• Zainab
    replied
    sanyo wrote: View Post
    Yeah Casey knows he's done.

Welcome Jerry Stackhouse in T-60 days...
    More like T-5 days.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    We've changed the role players over and over now and we still choke. MAY be time to start looking at the only constant..coach Casey and his regular season all stars
    This loss feels a lot like last year's 4 game sweep. The coaching staff did not make any adjustment. Who in their right mind would put Miles on Love?

Leave a comment:

• Zainab
    replied
    A.I wrote: View Post
    This game is fully on Casey. I don't blame Lowry or Derozan, they actually played well. Who in their right mind would put Miles on Love and go away from what actually worked in Game 1? OG guarding Lebron and JV destroying Love, but no, they were both glued to the bench.

If Raptors get fired, I don't want to see this man. First game all season I'm complaining about him but damn that was terrible coaching.
    Someone on the press should call him out for it.

Leave a comment:

• sanyo
    replied
    Yeah Casey knows he's done.

Welcome Jerry Stackhouse in T-60 days...

Leave a comment:

• veda-parabolist
    replied
    Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
    One tiny bit of positivity I guess. The Celtics lost the first 2 at home last year to Chicago and still won that series.
    I love the positivity. But I think Rondo got hurt that series....

Leave a comment:

• Since95
    replied
    Damn Raptors, you broke my heart.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post
    Yeah Biz has really elevated the Magic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He didn't fear his opponent.

Leave a comment:

replied
    sanyo wrote: View Post
    Why is Toronto full of choke artists?

Raps? Choke

Leafs? Choke

Jays? Choke

fucking hell.
    Canucks fan isn't much better than Leafs lol. Lose Game 7 in the finals, burn the city down, become one of the worst teams in the league and get fucked over by the draft lottery repeatedly

Leave a comment:

• Nilanka
    replied
    Not one, but both. We don't need adjustments, or tweaks. We need to start from scratch
    KHD wrote: View Post
    lowry and demar collapse every year in the playoffs. time to cut and run from this core.
    Sent from my LG G6 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Tmac2darak
    replied
    Let see if Casey get a 25G fine after the game.
    If not he's useless

Leave a comment:

Working...
X