Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Playoffs! Round 2, Game 3: Toronto Raptors 103 - Cleveland Cavaliers 105 (CLE 3-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRex wrote: View Post
    Jimmy Butler got the Bulls a 1st(Markkanen), a good young player in LaVine and Kris Dunn. Time for Masai to explore moving DeRozan in the offseason - and look for that package in return.

They have to make MAJOR changes this offseason. Firing Casey imo should be a no brainer. They have to move one of Lowry or DeRozan if not both.
    And the players that i would be looking at if i'm Masai are Wiggins, Fultz and Ingram.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Lebron’s coach is a fish and his second best player is a spot up shooter who can’t play defence. He’s the goat.

Comment

Top 3 player of all time

Jordan
        Kareem
        LeBron

Yes LeBron is already in my top 3.
        Dude, he's in everyone's top 3 lol, it's whether he's GOAT or not that is the debate at this point.

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post

WOW. Cripple your team and then act all bitter?

Comment

• Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

I mean...look at that defense lol

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                didn't he lose to them until they got old though?
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Mindlessness wrote: View Post
                  Dude, he's in everyone's top 3 lol, it's whether he's GOAT or not that is the debate at this point.
                  How is he the GOAT when he's not even better than Kareem? lol. Forget about Jordan.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                      didn't he lose to them until they got old though?
                      Yes, why do you think? They made it their mission to hack him on every play.

Comment

• that's a lie

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                          At least our future isn't completely fucked. We have some good pieces. Possibility that we'll have to step back a bit if we start trading away our core
                          For sure. We were good this year. We could be better next year, assuming some things. If Freddy gets re-signed somehow, IF we stay healthy, we should be better next year, since some of our good young guys like Jak and Siakam who disappeared largely in these playoffs, will have another year of experience under their belt and should hopefully step up.

Downside of course is that other good young teams (e.g., Boston and Philly) should be improving at the same, or much more likely, a much faster clip, and have a higher ceiling than us, by the looks of it.

But if Lebron leaves the East, and if we come back with these guys a year stronger and more experienced (but Ibaka a year older at about 36-37 or so and no longer able to play much), we can get another shot at it next year.

Comment

Yes, why do you think? They made it their mission to hack him on every play.
                            Lebron gets hacked all the time. He's the best I've seen. Everybody has their opinion so I'll just leave it at that.
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Yeeeeeah, collapsing 3 players onto 1 drive would be a basketball wet dream for Lebron.
                              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

How is he the GOAT when he's not even better than Kareem? lol. Forget about Jordan.
                                I didn't say anything about him being GOAT...

Comment

Working...
                                X