Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Playoffs! Round 2, Game 3: Toronto Raptors 103 - Cleveland Cavaliers 105 (CLE 3-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    Lebron gets hacked all the time. He's the best I've seen. Everybody has their opinion so I'll just leave it at that.
    Not the way Jordan got hacked. Those Pistons would have to forfeit games due to too many fouls or ejections in this era.

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post

this is so messed

Comment

• Since95 wrote: View Post
        WOW. Cripple your team and then act all bitter?
        Guys, I wouldn't put much stock in that clip. Flash of his face for about half a second and he looks weird. That happens. He was in a funk all game, down on himself, etc. Don't think it means he's a bad teammate. Yea he played bad. But all season if you watch him he's encouraged the bench mob and given them unending props for what they do.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
          Not the way Jordan got hacked. Those Pistons would have to forfeit games due to too many fouls or ejections in this era.
          I mean it's Jordan's fault he had no three pointer if he didn't wanna get hacked on drives.
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• veda-parabolist wrote: View Post
            Guys, I wouldn't put much stock in that clip. Flash of his face for about half a second and he looks weird. That happens. He was in a funk all game, down on himself, etc. Don't think it means he's a bad teammate. Yea he played bad. But all season if you watch him he's encouraged the bench mob and given them unending props for what they do.
            Yeah the look isn't like sad or upset or anything anything it's like "whoa I can't believe this is happening"
            That is a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.

Comment

• Teams were able to constantly triple team Jordan because there wasn't as much shooting/spacing in that era. Compare the league averages in threes taken/made to now. It's not even close.

Dumb comparison

Comment

• Comment

• veda-parabolist wrote: View Post
                  Sorry man, I don't buy it. He should have been up already supporting his team. We've all seen benches react - we've seen DeMar react - 100% feeling sorry for himself.

Comment

• I doubt DeMar feels negative about the team coming back.

I actually feel bad for him, he has depression and it's getting compounded with some bad play and bad luck for his team. All he's got is basketball right now, and tonight he didn't even have that - at least, in terms of playing.

I know the board, especially after this game, thinks we should move on. But I think there's a good chance Masai will let Ibaka/Lowry/DeMar's contracts run out in 2020 before moving on.

Comment

• To be fair on the last play - if you double Lebron and try to press Cleveland is going to likely get an open look. The shot Lebron got had an incredibly high degree of difficulty. If he didn't make it then no one would be complaining about the defense on it.
                      That is a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.

Comment

• It's JV's birthday tomorrow. What a shitty birthday present lmao

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
                        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                          Teams were able to constantly triple team Jordan because there wasn't as much shooting/spacing in that era. Compare the league averages in threes taken/made to now. It's not even close.

Dumb comparison
                          That's an oversimplified dismissal of how much better of a passer Lebron is. Lebron's a point guard in a power forward's body who up until very recently could guard 5 positions. He'll also happily score 45+ points and hit game winning shots as needed. Thems all facts.

I'm a huge Jordan fan btw. Think Jordan had the killer instinct and Lebron's achilles heel is his GM tinkering, he screws up his own rosters. MJ had a nice, stable, very good Bullls team for a long time.
                          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Mindlessness wrote: View Post
                            I doubt DeMar feels negative about the team coming back.

I actually feel bad for him, he has depression and it's getting compounded with some bad play and bad luck for his team. All he's got is basketball right now, and tonight he didn't even have that - at least, in terms of playing.

I know the board, especially after this game, thinks we should move on. But I think there's a good chance Masai will let Ibaka/Lowry/DeMar's contracts run out in 2020 before moving on.
                            As much as I think moving on from this core is the best decision, this is probably what's going to happen.

On the bright side it will allow our young guys to play on a winning team (not including the playoffs), which is good. The rest of the East will get better but we should still be playoff bound for the rest of the time our current core is here
                            OG is our king

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                              I mean it's Jordan's fault he had no three pointer if he didn't wanna get hacked on drives.
                              Well he had the mental toughness to fight through it. 3 pointers were a novelty shot at that point. Not many players shot it and no teams gameplanned to shoot 3s.

Comment

• If Casey is not fired after this season......
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X