Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Playoffs! Round 2, Game 3: Toronto Raptors 103 - Cleveland Cavaliers 105 (CLE 3-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some random ass players like Jeremy Lin going with Lebronto shit wtf lol
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
      I tore Skip a new A-hole on that tweet... I need a win so that I can't be wrong about that. If we get swept I will never believe in this team(current core/coach) again.

Just gimme one win so that Skippy can't retweet me...
      Honestly though, does it really matter whether we lose in 4, 5, or 6? I'm sure we've all seen enough to know this core isn't good enough.

Sent from my LG G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
        some random ass players like Jeremy Lin going with Lebronto shit wtf lol
        Blame Mark Jones.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Other Scott wrote: View Post
          He just won 59 games with a team without a top 15 player. They ran into a bad matchup also featuring the second best player of all time. Casey tried every adjustment in the book and none of them really worked.

I'm not sure what you guys were expecting him to do to miraculously save this series?
          Not switching on every LeBron/Korver pick n roll, would've been a good start

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
            Blame Mark Jones.
            they are not that good to talk shit about an NBA team. Like Jeremy Lin with a bum knee isn't out of the league soon lol. Just lost one potential job.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
              Like i said, they should look at what the Bulls got for Butler. A good young player and 1st.
              My plan going forward:

- fire Casey, replace with Stack
              - trade DeMar, Kyle, Serge
              - hopefully get a total of 2(preferably 3) 1st rounders, 3 young prospects, some cap space.

Core of JV, Delon, Siakim, Poeltl, OG, FVV plus picks - I think we can turn it around quick. That being said, the return picks need to be high ie Sactown, Phx, Memph. Easier said than done, not likely to happen.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                Lol Raptors were the better team, everyone said so and they're getting swept. Pacers put up a better fight. They've tried everything for the last few years, nothing worked, time for a change.
                The Raptors were considered the better team not because of talent but because they won 9 more games in the regular season and looked better in the first round. Coaching is a big part of that too.
                That is a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.

Comment

The Raptors were considered the better team not because of talent but because they won 9 more games in the regular season and looked better in the first round. Coaching is a big part of that too.
                  shouldn't be this bad still.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                    Not switching on every LeBron/Korver pick n roll, would've been a good start

That actually didn't hurt them too much. CJ did a pretty good job this game I only really noticed one where Lebron blew by him.

If you don't switch it means you're going under the screen and giving Lebron space to start a run to the rim, which isn't ideal.

Comment

• fans of OKC, Blazers talking shit like...look in a mirror fools.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                        Honestly though, does it really matter whether we lose in 4, 5, or 6? I'm sure we've all seen enough to know this core isn't good enough.

Personal pride between me and Skip. I was gung-ho before this series, felt he was super trolling as usual.

Doesn't matter in the end though.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                          shouldn't be this bad still.
                          I think we're overreacting to one series and not considering the entire body of work Casey has put together in his time in Toronto.

If you replace him it's at least a 75% chance it'll be a downgrade in my opinion.

Comment

Have you not seen the terrible defense? Miles on Love, Derozan constantly leaving Korver, players over helping on Lebron. Thats all on Casey and his defensive schemes. I don't care about the regular season. Raptors are about to get swept for the second straight season against them.

Comment

• Miles on Love was really bad but there's nothing on Love that's good. Derozan leaving Korver is on Derozan, there's no freaking way that Casey is saying "oh yeah that Kyle Korver guy, you should help off him occasionally". And overhelping on Lebron, well he's Lebron he'll kill you either way.

This was an incredibly tough series. Maybe Casey wasn't up to the task but I doubt anyone else would be much better.

Comment

• The positive fantasy I'm going to console myself tonight is that when the Raptors eventually becoming a juggernaut we'll continually crush the Atlanta Hawks dreams like Cleveland does ours - as repayment for giving away Kyle Korver for virtually nothing.

Comment

Working...
                                X