Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Playoffs! Round 2, Game 3: Toronto Raptors 103 - Cleveland Cavaliers 105 (CLE 3-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sonny wrote: View Post
    I will be cheering for the Cavs tomorrow. I hope they blow out the Raptors BIG. Maybe Masai can come to his senses.

This team is a disgrace.
    Lol dude are you kidding me?
    OG is our king

Comment

• Kobe's 81 or LeBron's 2018 playoff series vs the Raptors? which is more impressive?
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• This isn't a comment on whether we should change the coach or players or anything like that, but a comment on why I think Indiana had so much success with defending the Cav's. Same reason why we struggled with scoring against them, Myles Turner controls the paint and turns everything away around the rim. This allows the perimeter guys to really stick to the shooters. Just my uneducated observation.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
          Kobe's 81 or LeBron's 2018 playoff series vs the Raptors? which is more impressive?
          Obviously LBJ because of the quality of opponent and being the stakes of the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Lol even British people have something to say about us...

Ivanovics-Right-Boot, Cobham, United Kingdom, 6 hours ago

For anybody wondering the Toronto Raptors are like Tottenham, talented stars and youth but mentally weak and choke at any hint of pressure.

Comment

• Could we be the first team to come back from a 3-0 deficit? Any believers?

2 of the 3 games have gone to OT. DeMar should play better. Casey should play JV more than 5-6 mins in the second half.

Comment

• It's first to four; not first to three.

... Raptors in 7. I don't know how they do it but I hope they do. There's still at least one more game left. Don't see the point in going all defeatist yet. That can come when the series is over.
                "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                  Could we be the first team to come back from a 3-0 deficit? Any believers?

2 of the 3 games have gone to OT. DeMar should play better. Casey should play JV more than 5-6 mins in the second half.
                  Nah mate. LeBron won't lose 4 games in a row. We'll win tomorrow though.

Comment

I'll still watch game 4 and hope for the best. It's as close to impossible as there is but I'll be hoping for the best. We have to win 4 straight.. and 2 of those on the road against arguably the best player to ever play the game.

Comment

• My hope is that LeBron eviscerates the Celtics just as badly as he has done to us
                      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                        My hope is that LeBron eviscerates the Celtics just as badly as he has done to us
                        I doubt it. Stevens is too good of a coach, and if Horford can defend Embiid, he can defend Love or Thompson.

Comment

• Boston will use Indiana's play book to beat Lebron. Use a couple of guys like Tatum or Morris on Lebron and keep everyone else on their man.. don't switch like mad and they should be okay.

Comment

I think the answer is your display pic.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                              Lol even British people have something to say about us...
                              lmao #dead

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                                Why do you port every rando's tweet mocking the Raptors? We get it, we suck. Geez. Twitter is a cancer.
                                Cuz I want to

Comment

Working...
                                X