Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Playoffs! Round 2, Game 4: Toronto Raptors 93 - Cleveland Cavaliers 128 (CLE WINS 4-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The lack of heart that they're playing with is what's killing me
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• I think we should just trade everyone soon, suck for the next 2-3 years. Losing to the Cavs non-stop is going to scar these young guys.

Comment

• Deathswap wrote: View Post
        I've said it for a while but Casey is a fantastic player development / regular season coach. But he's never been a good X's & O's coach that understand the subtleties of adjustments and playing calling in tight games. Maybe the Raps aren't a top 5 team but neither are the Cavs and were about to get swept by them and blown out by 20 points which is on Casey to prep the players and come up with a game plan.
        The Cavs are a top 5 team when their role players show up. They've played this series like the 3rd best team in the league, maybe 2nd.

Doesn't excuse the Raptors getting swept because they should be like the 5th or 6th best team and they aren't playing like it.
        That is a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.

Comment

• I can tell by the Raptors body language they gave up already

Comment

• Where's Lowry? where's DeRozan? firing Casey should be a no brainer but they have to make major roster changes as well.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I remember that adjustments quote from a few years back. My god do I dislike Dwane Casey.

Comment

• Dwayne Casey is learning what back doors are tonight lol

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                  Not watching next season if Casey is still in charge.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
                  Same. No point, it's just the same shit every playoffs. They'll play good in the regular season and make you start to believe and then fuck up in the playoffs.
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Yeah... I'm done for this year. Will tune in for the finals and the Cavs defense but put a fork in this Raptors team because they're done...

Comment

• Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                        The lack of heart that they're playing with is what's killing me
                        That's why he put Bebe out there. Dude plays with mad intensity. \pink

Comment

• Literally thought he was trying to get himself fired with that shit lol. The whole reason I made my account here was because I was so baffled he was back

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                            Getting embarrassed once again

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
                            A 3rd quarter with terrible matchups and demar derozan floating around likes he's stoned

Exact replica of game 2

This is a joke
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                              The lack of heart that they're playing with is what's killing me
                              I mean at this point in the game I don't think you show anything new. Save further adjustments for next time.
                              That is a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.

Comment

• See you guys during the Draft
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X