Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME #1: Cleveland Cavaliers 104 - Toronto Raptors 116 (1-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• free throw disparity = puke worthy

Comment

• On the one hand. Serge fouled out, but on the other hand he went 2 for 10.

Comment

• Looks way closer than it should cause Cavs had 39 free throws and Raps only 20.

Besides that Raps had this game very easily.

Comment

• Comment

• kl plus kl equals awesome

Comment

• I seriously felt like I had never heard the arena this quiet before. What happened? Maybe people are so bored watching the Cavs. Hope they turn it up when the good teams come to town.

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
                Looks way closer than it should cause Cavs had 39 free throws and Raps only 20.

Besides that Raps had this game very easily.
                Plus we only shot 60% from the FT line.

Comment

• Turns out the Cleveland Cavaliers are a lot easier to beat without that Lebron dude. Who would have thought?

Comment

• At leastRaps won by dbl digits. Gonna be more of a test coming up.
                    Also, Giannis only wins by one over CHA

Comment

• I've heard over and over that Kawhi Leonard "never" used to do post-game interviews (or really interviews of any kind) in SA, and so I love that he's our go-to guy for interviews this year.

We're going to make this man a media star.

Comment

• Man, I hated that we sat Siakam so long when he was rolling and to make things worse, his replacement was Ibaka. Pascal is looking smooth.

Comment

• Kyle was a monster this game. Keep some in the tank for the next 2 games though Kyle.

Comment

• veda-parabolist wrote: View Post
                            I've heard over and over that Kawhi Leonard "never" used to do post-game interviews (or really interviews of any kind) in SA, and so I love that he's our go-to guy for interviews this year.

We're going to make this man a media star.
                            I don't know why but I felt like he was in tears loool

Comment

• Can't have the inconsistent play on Friday and expect to win. Little concerned with how many minutes Leonard played.

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                                I don't know why but I felt like he was in tears loool
                                Overcome with emotion at getting picked to give the interview. ; ) nah I think he is just a little nervous sometimes when he has to give interviews, you can hear it in his voice. But like anything, the more he does it the more natural it becomes.

Comment

Working...
                                X