Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 19: Toronto Raptors @ Atlanta Hawks - Wednesday, November 21st 7:30pm ET, TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It’s awesome that he’s reached this level where teams are scouting his pet moves and trying to prepare for it. His size really helps to get the bucket but hope he has a counter ready for when he faces a bigger defender.

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
      Yeah, at 0:46 and 1:13 his defender was clearly anticipating the spin, and played it pretty well, but Pascal was still able to power through and finish. He clearly has great touch around the basket
      A great touch, good at finishing through contact, long arms and a great step on the spin, basically everything you need for a solid spin move.

Comment

LJ2 wrote: View Post
        It’s awesome that he’s reached this level where teams are scouting his pet moves and trying to prepare for it. His size really helps to get the bucket but hope he has a counter ready for when he faces a bigger defender.
        if a bigger defender who has enough foot speed guards Pascal it's already victory for Raptors because that means that defender is not on Kawhi.
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
          Maybe Kawhi and kyrie have a secret plot to stab both of us and meet in New York. Upend the while division. And they're bringing Kevin Durant. The insecure snake, the quiet klaw, and the conspiracy freak. And the unicorn

*puts on tin foil hat*
          OH
          MY
          GOD

You and Oliver Stone....... You just may have more time on your hands than I do.

but for sure.. sources say (from a friend of a cousin from a stepsister twice removed).... Irving is a lock to NY.
          Last edited by Demographic Shift; Wed Nov 21, 2018, 05:19 PM.
          There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
          - TGO

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
            Lots of opportunity for rest tonight. Playing a terrible team on the road, on a b2b. I'd give Kawhi/Lowry/Green and Serge the night off and just go with our bench. If OG or CJ are available even better.
            These guys are Pro athletes who are paid Disgusting amounts of money to "play" basketball.

Full tema should dress, including Kawhi. If you sit a guy, fine, but not being there on the bench, not availible, thats bullshit.

Comment

Siakam's spin move is so hard to stop in space because of his speed and size. Big guys are going to be too slow, fast guys are going to be too small, and as has been said anybody with a combination of both is probably guarding Kawhi. Or Ibaka. Who has defenders for all 3 of those guys?
              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Superjudge wrote: View Post
                These guys are Pro athletes who are paid Disgusting amounts of money to "play" basketball.

Full tema should dress, including Kawhi. If you sit a guy, fine, but not being there on the bench, not availible, thats bullshit.
                PREACH, fam.

Comment

Pro athletes are the most overpaid people on the planet and it ain't close.

A borderline all star like Lowry is somehow making 30+ million a year. John Wall i believe will be making 40+ million/year in the last 2-3 years of his contract. In baseball, it sounds like someone will offer Bryce Harper 500 million dollars(the Yankees?). That's too much money for people who play a KIDS game for a living. It's a joke.

There's no way these people should be making more money than doctors or nurses, military, lawyers etc -- specially DOCTORS and the military. Did i say doctors?

And some of these multi millionaire athletes can't even play 20-25 mins in the 2nd game of a back to back lol. It's just wrong.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

Fury wrote: View Post

A borderline all star like Lowry is somehow making 30+ million a year. John Wall i believe will be making 40+ million/year in the last 2-3 years of his contract. In baseball, it sounds like someone will offer Bryce Harper 500 million dollars(the Yankees?). That's too much money for people who play a KIDS game for a living. It's a joke.

There's no way these people should be making more money than doctors or nurses, military, lawyers etc -- specially DOCTORS and the military. Did i say doctors?

And some of these multi millionaire athletes can't even play 20-25 mins in the 2nd game of a back to back lol. It's just wrong.
                    Paid for by all of us fans.
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                      Paid for by all of us fans.
                      That's why i don't attend many sporting events live.

I forgot teachers, teachers should be making a lot more money than these athletes as well.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

How come it's always these "overpaid athletes" that get the bad name? Nobody ever cares Charlie sheen gets 30 million dollars a year for 2 and a half men, takes a few hours to make each episode and you do about 20 a year. Then you got jay z getting a million dollars plus every time he steps on stage and raps to his beats playing for an hour or so.

It's all entertainment that capitalist society chooses to invest our time and money into. You should see the filthy rich celebrities and athletes over in India you've never even heard of.
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Fury wrote: View Post

None of their owners can play 1 minute.

Feel free to justify Bezos or Cooks or Zuckerbergs salary.

Comment

I find it funny that people still don't understand capitalism. The market pays you what you're worth.

As soon as a nurse or doctor or police officer has literally tens of millions of people following his or her actions, that is when they will be paid an equivalent salary.

Do I think teachers should be paid more? Of course. But North Americans would rather buy tickets to sports than pay higher taxes.

Comment

Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
                              None of their owners can play 1 minute.

Feel free to justify Bezos or Cooks or Zuckerbergs salary.
                              I don't know who Bezos or Cooks are so I can't comment - and i'm too lazy to google. But Zuckerberg? Zuckerberg is a genius. That man invented or founded the largest social networking website in the world out of his college dorm room. I think he dropped out of college too to focus on facebook.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
                                I find it funny that people still don't understand capitalism. The market pays you what you're worth.

As soon as a nurse or doctor or police officer has literally tens of millions of people following his or her actions, that is when they will be paid an equivalent salary.

Do I think teachers should be paid more? Of course. But North Americans would rather buy tickets to sports than pay higher taxes.
                                That's where I'm going with this.

They are all paid what the market bears.
                                Last edited by Raptor Jesus; Wed Nov 21, 2018, 08:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X