Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #30: Raptors (22-7) @ Warriors (19-9); Wednesday, Dec 12th at 10:30pm on TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zainab wrote: View Post
    serge is aging backwards
    Benjamin Blockem

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
      Everytime curry misses a 3 I thank raptor jesus
      I don't understand how this happening. He's getting some really good shots (at least by his standards)
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Raps containing curry

we are winning

WHOA SHOCKER!

More teams need to play this way.

This team is garbage without Curry

CONTAIN CURRY

BECOME WINNERS!

Comment

• My boy Vleet is back.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Comment

• Danny Green is playing a game I've never seen him have in all the Spurs years. He's attacking and creating. What a steal that trade has turned out to be....though Jak and DD are playing well too.

Comment

• Absolutely amazing defense by the Raptors so far

Comment

• 5:28 left in the third quarter and the Raptors go to the line for the first time since the first.

In case you're wondering if the refs are trying to get gsw back in this game.

Comment

• The Raptors' defense is still holding together, but we're definitely going to see how much gas they have left in the tank on the back-to-back in the second half, especially with Jonas out. They're going to need to avoid poor decisions, continue to move the ball and hope their energy level holds (and doesn't leave them with their shots coming up short).

Comment

• You guys, our squad's basketball IQ is so amazing it feels like the basketball gods are finally rewarding us for the days of Mike James and Andrea Bargnani

Comment

• octothorp wrote: View Post
                        Benjamin Blockem

Comment

• GS still capable of going on a run. Just make sure the pace of the game doesn’t run away from us
                          OG is our king

Comment

• CAN I JUST SAY THIS....

We have a shooting guard with a high BBIQ in Danny Green who can shoot the three and defend.

But yet he was the kicker to go with the Ace.

Comment

• We took their punch and responded. Just comes down to how much energy we have for the 4th.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                                I don't understand how this happening. He's getting some really good shots (at least by his standards)
                                Yea we are getting VERY lucky tonight. Curry and Klay have missed some very good looks. But I'll take it. That's literally the only way you can beat them. A couple guys have to be off or injured. We are playing as hard we can on defence against a team like this though so we do deserve a little credit.
                                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Working...
                                X