Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Nets @ Raps

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KHD wrote: View Post
    what exactly was the justification for benching gasol? because he's big and white like JV?
    Too hot.

Comment

• 20 for 40? I haven't seen them miss

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
        what exactly was the justification for benching gasol? because he's big and white like JV?
        he was tired...but he needs to come back on now...

Comment

• You fart around early in the game and let a young team get confidence on your home court and this is what happens.

Comment

• Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
              20 for 40? I haven't seen them miss
              thats still crazy... 60 of your pts from 3... this is golden state esque shit

Comment

• This is my worry. Having Gasol come off the bench will have Nurse close games with Serge and that should very rarely if ever happen. ESPECIALLY when a team is playing zone.
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• The Raptors shotmaking and these damn refs literally just lost us this game lmaoooooooooooo.

Comment

• Did he call game?

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                      This is my worry. Having Gasol come off the bench will have Nurse close games with Serge and that should very rarely if ever happen. ESPECIALLY when a team is playing zone.
                      like, if gasol is still coming off the bench by the end of the season then there's just blatant, fundamental problems with the coaching.

Comment

• Kawhi first game winner?

Comment

• dannnyyy, my dudeee

Comment

• Watch the three here

watch the fucking threeeee

block the 3

Comment

• Hahahhaa holy shit. A bit early though
                              OG is our king

Comment

• Back to attacking the middle of that zone.

Comment

Working...
                                X