Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #62: Celtics (37-23) @ Raptors (44-17); Tuesday Feb. 26th at 8pm EST on SN1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maury wrote: View Post
    Can pascal be a top 20 player next year? Is he already one or am I being a bit ridiculous?
    Its getting time to have a conversation. He might end up being the reason Kawhi stays.

Comment

Can pascal be a top 20 player next year? Is he already one or am I being a bit ridiculous?
      well this year he has been in the top 25-30 seeing as he was just outside the all star selections
      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Not yet, getting there though. Sky is the limit for him, he literally can do everything on the court. Just needs to keep improving.

Comment

By Fantasy standards, he is the 27th best player in terms of overall contributions in the league, and 37th based on average stats. So I think it's perfectly reaslistic for him to be a Top-20 player.

Comment

• Mitchell Duong wrote: View Post
            Its getting time to have a conversation. He might end up being the reason Kawhi stays.
            Imagine if MLSE decides to go all in and pay big $$$ in luxury tax to bring everyone back next year. More time to gel and just give keep the window open a little longer.

Comment

• Part of me doesn't even want to see the end of the bench. Just murder them with the starters.

Comment

• this game is jazzy right now
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Deathswap wrote: View Post
                  Imagine if MLSE decides to go all in and pay big $$$ in luxury tax to bring everyone back next year. More time to gel and just give keep the window open a little longer.
                  well that's the plan. it all hinges on kawhi

Comment

• Guys, we're beating the Celtics by 31 points in the 3rd Quarter. GO RAPS!

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                      and lebron
                      Better teammate for sure

Comment

• kawhi staying but kyrie gone

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                          By Fantasy standards, he is the 27th best player in terms of overall contributions in the league, and 37th based on average stats. So I think it's perfectly reaslistic for him to be a Top-20 player.
                          Fantasy-wise he’s a stud already. I picked him up off the wire early in the season in one of my leagues. He’s legit.

Comment

• 8 wonder if Kyrie plans to tell everyone how Toronto has no chance to beat the Celtics in 7 games after tonight

Comment

• Rozier didn't touch that?

Comment

• Deathswap wrote: View Post
                                Imagine of they manage to bring someone in even BETTER

Comment

Working...
                                X