Welcome to Toronto Ed Davis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DaBlenda wrote: View Post
    That doesn't mean I have to like it.The moment we sign someone the clock begins on when he'll want to leave, it gets tiresome
    I would suggest not being a Raptor fan then. Why are all the pessimistic Raptor fans coming out of the woodwork? And why on a draft night where they did so well?
    Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
    Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Tim W. wrote: View Post
      I would suggest not being a Raptor fan then. Why are all the pessimistic Raptor fans coming out of the woodwork? And why on a draft night where they did so well?
      Well,I clearly wasn't being pessimistic.I'm tired of those who are,that was my point

Comment

Well,I clearly wasn't being pessimistic.I'm tired of those who are,that was my point
        Sorry. I misunderstood. I agree, it's very tiresome. Today was a great day for the Raptors and I'm hearing far too many complaints. I don't understand it.
        Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
        Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Jive wrote: View Post
          Incase anyone missed it here's a clip of the 13th selection:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1vsOJkNojg

Dad doesn't look too happy starting 2:18
          Looks like he reined in his smiling in an attempt to be professional on TV. =P

If he was at all unhappy, it'd be because they just watched Ed lose several million over the length of the rookie scale contract by dropping to #13.

It was indeed a good draft for the Raptors. It wasn't OKC-great, nor were there any big moves as expected, but making the right moves is certainly better than making moves for the sake of making moves. Not really sure why so many fans want to impose some arbitrary deadline (6 hours before the draft, 3 hours before the draft, after the first 4 picks, after the 13th pick, after the 19th pick, after the 22nd pick, etc.) on when BC's trades have to be made. If you want the best return you can get, probably not a good idea to act all desperate.
          Last edited by Quixotic; Fri Jun 25, 2010, 04:12 AM.

Comment

"Best Case: Al Horford
            Worst Case: More Physically Gifted Udonis Haslem"

If that's the worst case, I'm stoked, which is an adjective I save for only the best situations.
            "Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival."

-Churchill

Comment

Thanks for all the support Toronto fans. I'm hella excited to be part of a great city and organization.
              about 8 hours ago via Echofon
              http://twitpic.com/1zqapw
              If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

The "passport" type comments are idiotic,dumbass ignorant Americans as so lame........insecure Canadians worrying American ballers don't like us are also lame
                Even funnier is that regardless if we drafted him or not, he still needs a passport to play in Toronto even if he was drafted by another NBA team.

Comment

What was worst was the Ed Davis interview after he was drafted by American reporters where one reporter tried to scare the kid "hey you need to hire someone because of the Canadian taxes and money " or "make sure you keep all your documents with you"

WTF!!!!??? the guy makes it sound like he is going to some far away communist China! screw that guy!

Comment

Working...
                  X