Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Raps after Kyrylo Fesenko? UPDATE: GSW did not sign, going to Mavs?, Raps no interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raps after Kyrylo Fesenko? UPDATE: GSW did not sign, going to Mavs?, Raps no interest

ESPNSteinLine Marc Stein
    Hearing that Toronto has joined bidding for free-agent center Kyrylo Fesenko. Raps join Heat and Warriors at front of the line for Jazz ex

We'll have to consider the source considering Stein linked Toronto to just about EVERY free agent C this summer.

Here is his player profile from ESPN.com:

http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/3205/kyrylo-fesenko

He turns 25 tomorrow.

we'd have to get rid of aaron gray or alabi.

Comment

Honestly, I don't see the point unless they have totally given up on Alabi.

Comment

yea idk gray looks slow as a turtle the dude can't do anything. i wonder how he scored against the lakers? but then again he was playing with chris paul he makes everyone look good.

Comment

He would be great here!

He would automaticly be a starter at the 5
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Sure why not, he seems more mobile than Gray and Magloire.
            NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

I want him because it gives me a reason to say that amazing anme.
              If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

O god... I wish we'd just give Alabi time.

Comment

I'd rather see Oliver Miller come back and do The Truffle Shuffle
                  If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Fesenko is loads better than Gray but I doubt the Raps are gonna sign him, he's redundant with Gray signed.

Comment

I alluded to this earlier when I said that it seems that BC was super fast in his signings. It's a bit of a joke when you load up on centres and would want another one. He's like crazy Kahn in Minnesota. Only rather than PGs, he's obsessed with third string centres.
                      “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Three other teams are known to be chasing the Ukranian: Toronto, Golden State and Miami.

Sources say that the Raptors, with a full 15 players on their roster, are exploring avenues to create an open spot for Fesenko, who turned 25 on Saturday.

Fesenko is expected to take the weekend to choose his destination. It's believed that more money and minutes would be available with either the Raptors or the Warriors, but the lure of signing with a title contender like the Heat or the Mavericks is also strong.

The 7-foot-1, 280-pounder has played sparingly in four seasons with the Jazz after being taken in the second round of the 2007 NBA Draft.
                        Source: ESPN.com

Comment

Who thinks Alabi will be here after All Star break.....I don't.
                          Last edited by e2thed; Sun Dec 25, 2011, 10:28 AM.
                          NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

Raptors willing to clear a roster spot for Kyrylo Fesenko

Raps have a filled 15 man roster. Apparently they are looking at a way to clear one spot for Kyrylo.
                            http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/maver...kyrylo-fesenko
                            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

After watching that I'm interesting. That guy is so quick and has good hustle. I would still like to see Alabi given min though.

He kinda looks like a bigger and stronger version of Jonas...

edit:

Last edited by RaptorsFan4Life; Sun Dec 25, 2011, 01:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X