Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matt52 wrote: View Post
    Mango - thanks for doing this.

A suggestion: make the votes in the poll public.
    I thought about that, but I think a little suspense is always fun.

Comment

MangoKid wrote: View Post
      I thought about that, but I think a little suspense is always fun.
      Fair enough. I was thinking it might help people make honest selections. I can see varying opinions on 2,3,4,etc. but #1 should be a given. Damian Lillard at #1? Good god.

Comment

Anyone who didn't vote for Anthony Davis should be banned from these forums (and potentially institutionalized).

Comment

I dunno, PJ3 has the talent of a megastar.
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Hmmm...I think it'll be the italian dude. The one who can dribble like a guard and hit perimeter shots. The one that is the next Dirk...

Oh wait, we're talking about the 2012 draft...
            "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

Raptors Republic has spoken...

With the 1st Pick in the 2012 Raptors Republic Mock Draft, the New Orleans Hornets select.....

*drumroll*....

ANTHONY DAVIS, PF/C, KENTUCKY

2011-12 NCAA Statistics
              The Good: He's loooooooonnnnnng. He's a crazy athlete. He plays hard on both ends of the floor. He's tough. He changes the game without ever having the ball in his hands. He's a dominant shot-blocker. He can guard multiple positions on the floor. Elite rebounder. Emerging offensive player who can handle the ball and shoot perimeter shots. Great kid with a reputation of being a hard worker.

The Bad: He needs to get stronger. He's still feeling things out offensively.

The Upside: He's the hands-down consensus No. 1 pick in the draft. As long as he stays healthy, it's hard to see how he's going to fail at the next level.

Comment

Working...
              X