• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More:
    1) rebounds
    2) free throws
    3) assists

If he can achieve these 3 objectives, he will become better & better as a SF. Especially 1).

Comment

• OptimalOptimist wrote: View Post
      Thank you coach!
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• OptimalOptimist wrote: View Post
        I like this bit:
        “...(Ross) is soaking up some minutes,” Casey said. “Both (sophomores) are soaking up big minutes.... If it wasn’t our future, our direction, (they) probably wouldn’t be in there with some of the mistakes they are making.

“They are our guys. They got to learn, this is their first playoff. I expect a lot of their mistakes, so we are going to ride with them in those situations.

“It’s tough, but at the same time, they are a big part of the reason why we are here. The way they have played as sophomores and the mistakes they are making are freshmen/sophomore mistakes in the playoffs. I am not blind to the fact that they are our future and the only way they are going to learn is to go through it.”

Casey’s mantra never changed. Even the possibility of making it to the second round of the playoffs was not as important as developing the Raptors young players so that this team could be better next season and Ross did learn from his experience.

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
          I like this bit:
          “...(Ross) is soaking up some minutes,” Casey said. “Both (sophomores) are soaking up big minutes.... If it wasn’t our future, our direction, (they) probably wouldn’t be in there with some of the mistakes they are making.

“They are our guys. They got to learn, this is their first playoff. I expect a lot of their mistakes, so we are going to ride with them in those situations.

“It’s tough, but at the same time, they are a big part of the reason why we are here. The way they have played as sophomores and the mistakes they are making are freshmen/sophomore mistakes in the playoffs. I am not blind to the fact that they are our future and the only way they are going to learn is to go through it.”

Casey’s mantra never changed. Even the possibility of making it to the second round of the playoffs was not as important as developing the Raptors young players so that this team could be better next season and Ross did learn from his experience.
          I am sure Coach is getting support from up top in his approach.

Comment

• Myself (March 2014):
            The raptors are a tremendous young team and will win a championship in the following five years.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
              Terrence looks almost the same size as Derozan now
              If Ross is the same size as DD, and still as fast as usual....

Err

Mah

Gerd

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                If Ross is the same size as DD, and still as fast as usual....

Err

Mah

Gerd
                LOL yea. He definitely has a higher ceiling than DD. But DD's work ethic is like no other and because of that I cannot put a ceiling on him anymore. He has surpassed everyone I ever had for him anyway.
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

LOL yea. He definitely has a higher ceiling than DD. But DD's work ethic is like no other and because of that I cannot put a ceiling on him anymore. He has surpassed everyone I ever had for him anyway.
                  Perhaps they're not as gifted as McGrady-Carter but,they're less egotistical and they're trying to work together to achieve something. I've got to hand it to them. "Fans" are always trying to pit them against each other but, they don't take the bait.

Comment

• godkingleonidas wrote: View Post
                    Perhaps they're not as gifted as McGrady-Carter but,they're less egotistical and they're trying to work together to achieve something. I've got to hand it to them. "Fans" are always trying to pit them against each other but, they don't take the bait.

This was the picture where I realized he's pretty much the same size as DD now
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

This was the picture where I realized he's pretty much the same size as DD now
                      For some reason, he reminds me if Busta Rhymes. #bustadunk

Comment

• TRoss handles looking better

"Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Sometimes in the way he moves, he looks like a YOUNG Kobe. His dunk style etc... I'm talking 1997/8 Kobe

Comment

• Rapzilla wrote: View Post
                            Sometimes in the way he moves, he looks like a YOUNG Kobe. His dunk style etc... I'm talking 1997/8 Kobe
                            I can see that. Ross is the young Kobe, DD is the older Kobe.

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• http://instagram.com/p/tLNfQguuyq/

Ross looks bigger and got tatted!
                                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Working...
                                X