Everything Terrence Ross

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tDotted wrote: View Post
    how would you describe a player that fucking sucks?
    I'd describe him as....umm.....Austin Rivers??

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
      I'd describe him as....umm.....Austin Rivers??
      Dropped 28 last night. Gonna need another answer.

Comment

• I think it might benefit him to learn to play the point. Not to become a PG but, to understand what opposing offenses are trying to do. It might also help him to improve his dribble/drive. Jonas might benefit from learning to play the 3 & 4, as well. #crosstraining

Comment

How about Darko Milicic or Austin Daye
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Ross dropped 51 once...point stands

Comment

• I knew Terrence wasn't a hard worker. There is NO way in hell he could have been a hard worker and look like this this season. There has been absolutely NO improvement in his game what so ever. I'm so over him. I can't wait until we trade this guy
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                How about Darko Milicic or Austin Daye
                Both have rings. C'mon now.

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                Ross dropped 51 once...point stands
                Ok I'll change the question: what qualities does a player of suckage fuckery possess?

Comment

• Ross is gone this offseason.
                  The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Both have rings. C'mon now.

Ok I'll change the question: what qualities does a player of suckage fuckery possess?
                    where are you going with this? What's your point?

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                      Ross is gone this offseason.
                      Unless he miraculously plays well in playoffs....

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                        where are you going with this? What's your point?
                        iblastoff wrote: View Post
                        the explanation is he fucking sucks.
                        iblastoff wrote: View Post
                        everyone in the nba has talent.
                        I'm trying to figure out how everyone in the NBA can be deemed 'talented' but still have guys that suck (in this case Ross). That's why I'm asking what makes a bad player bad in the first place.

Comment

• Lot of Gerald Green in TRoss.

Great athletes, very good 3 pt shooters, great dunkers, poor handles, lousy defenders.
                          If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                            Ross is gone this offseason.
                            I'll play devils advocate

What if there aren't any good offers and Casey gets canned after a poor playoff showing?

He still is valuable on the last year of his rookie scale contract....and we could see him play under a new system.

And let's not forget, even though Ross has been struggling and people say he sucks, he is still shooting much better than DD at every spot on the floor that isn't the restricted area....

Comment

I'm trying to figure out how everyone in the NBA can be deemed 'talented' but still have guys that suck (in this case Ross). That's why I'm asking what makes a bad player bad in the first place.
                              Talented from athletic point of view maybe? Most of these guys are great athletes. Running, jumping, stamina, coodination and etc. But when it comes to actually playing basketball you see who has skills and who doesn't.

Comment

obviously you have to have some form of talent to be in the nba in the first place. secondly, i'm confused as to how you're arguing about austin rivers being good because 'he dropped 28 last night' or austin daye because he has a ring. if thats your definition of being 'good' than i'm not sure what you're gonna believe as being bad.

Comment

Working...
                                X