Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
    HUGE reach.

As someone that watched summer league, Hassan Whiteside was a pile of garbage for us. Bebe outplayed him by miles.

Not to mention Hassan Whiteside was passed on by God knows how many teams. Do every single one of their coaching staffs not know how to recognize and/or utilize big man talent too?

Whiteside is a special case because when he got to Miami, everything just clicked for him. Guarantee that you would've passed on him in summer league too, but you won't admit it because you have hindsight.

Wack
    LOL. Busted me on that one. I'll admit when I'm tooting stuff out my @ss.

But still, the main point being that I see no real downside to getting Bebe in there, especially for rebounding purposes against backup bigs like Ajinca.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
      LOL. Busted me on that one. I'll admit when I'm tooting stuff out my @ss.

But still, the main point being that I see no real downside to getting Bebe in there, especially for rebounding purposes against backup bigs like Ajinca.
      LOL it's nice to see people admit that they were making stuff up around here, too often people will get to nitpick random stats to try to prove themselves right. Props.

And yeah I'm someone that thinks Bebe should definitely have been getting spot minutes this season but it's too late to implement it now.

Comment

• Is this guy a Bust or what ???

Comment

• Positive - he had 3 FTs against the Knicks.

Negative - they're the first foul shots he's taken in March somehow even though there's been 10+ games.

Comment

• Place holder for Bruno.
            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
              Place holder for Bruno.
              Serious question: when demar is traded this summer, are you going to be a raptors fan?

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                Serious question: when demar is traded this summer, are you going to be a raptors fan?
                I'm sorry Masai I didn't know you joined this forum.
                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

If DD is not traded this summer are you still going to be a raptor fan?
                  @Chr1st1anL

Comment

If DD is not traded this summer are you still going to be a raptor fan?
                    I've stuck by the last 4 years, why would I leave now?

Your refusal to answer the question in 2 posts is telling.

Comment

I've stuck by the last 4 years, why would I leave now?

Your refusal to answer the question in 2 posts is telling.
                      No refusal to answer the Q. All-stars come and go. I think raps have lost enough of those their prime though. So hard to see them let another go.

It must hurt every time he has a good game.
                      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

No refusal to answer the Q. All-stars come and go. I think raps have lost enough of those their prime though. So hard to see them let another go.

It must hurt every time he has a good game.
                        Yes it does hurt.

It is a painful reminder of his lack of consistency, his extremely low Bball IQ, and poor fundamentals and limited skills one would expect from a SG that limits him from making the good game the expected norm.

Comment

• Ahem T-Ross thread

Comment

Yes it does hurt.

It is a painful reminder of his lack of consistency, his extremely low Bball IQ, and poor fundamentals and limited skills one would expect from a SG that limits him from making the good game the expected norm.
                            Just want to remind you all that McHappy is a Terrence Ross fan and a Bruno fan lol. Funny that you stopped talking about Ross lately. Still think he's the future SG of this team?
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                              Just want to remind you all that McHappy is a Terrence Ross fan and a Bruno fan lol. Funny that you stopped talking about Ross lately. Still think he's the future SG of this team?
                              Future backup SG if we don't sign up Lou.

Look at Lou and Ross.... you'll see both are very similar players, only real diff is that one can play the 3, the other the 1.
                              Axel wrote:
                              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

When?

You know this is why i can't take you seriously man. DeRozan is not going anywhere and YOU know it. I'm not just saying that because i'm a DeRozan fan i'm just being REALISTIC.

I'm getting tired of you whining and bitching here all the time. You call people troll when they don't agree with your opinion. You called McRealistic the other day Jamshid because you didn't agree with what he said. Not sure how you get away with all these crap. You bitch all the time about the team in the past when they were losing 50 games a year. Now that they're winning you still whine and bitch about them. I understand you don't like their style of play. I say just enjoy the ride, they're still on pace to win 50 games this year.

Yesterday you were bitching about the game even though they were winning. You don't have to watch the games if you don't like what you're watching. You know that right?

You always talk about the Spurs and the Hawks style of play. If you love their style of play so much. Why not jump on their bandwagon? instead of bitching here all the time? it's getting tiring. You realized not every team can play like the Spurs right?

You have an obsession of hating on an all star caliber player like DeRozan. Post like this just make me rolls my eyes:

If this is what you think of DD then what do you think of your boy Ross and Bruno? because reading that post i thought you're describing Ross.
                                Last edited by The Great One; Mon Mar 23, 2015, 04:11 PM.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X