Everything Terrence Ross

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GinobilisBaldSpot wrote: View Post
    Can someone please tell me who the fuck told Dwane Casey that Terrence Ross is capable of playing SF?! Just because the man is 6'7" and has long arms doesn't qualify him to play SF. This kid is as pure an SG as they come, and I honestly don't see how anyone can think otherwise. I really think under some proper coaching and some consistent minutes at his natural position, the results that we all want would happen. Simple as that.
    Same guy who told Casey that 2Pats or TH is a center or that relying too much on a guy with bad ankles to play both PF/C nightly is smart.

Comment

• Ross is playing terrible.

Comment

• I'm not giving up on Ross yet. Demar was equally bad and struggled the same too before breaking out last year. The difference is that the Raptors were so bad, there's no one else challenging his spot at the 2 (Sonny Weems left after a year lol) so he had all the opportunity to play and develop.

I'm still wondering on what if it was Demar who was traded instead of Gay and we have a lineup of Lowry, Ross, Gay, Amir, Jonas. On paper, it seems like a better fit - Rudy is pretty much a bigger/small forward version of Demar, and Ross can be at least a 3 and D guy who is on his natural position.

Comment

• Guess who's back in the starting lineup?

Comment

• GinobilisBaldSpot wrote: View Post
            Guess who's back in the starting lineup?

Happy that he is back in the line up, the team is better when he starts and plays starting minutes,rather c him play 40 minutes and have Lou baby sit his kid I'm not a Lou Williams fan,never was,never will b.
            "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
            My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• that dunk though
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• This boy better be gone next season.

I still remember Dominique Wilkins comments on Ross months ago: "A guy that will lose his focus as the game goes along. Low bball IQ"

Nique is bang on.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• ^^^^^ HHAHAAHHAHA
                  I agree. I think the jury is out on T.Ross ... This kid is done !!!

Comment

• b-b-b-b-b-bust!
                    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Harrison Barnes. This defense makes everyone look bad. Lowry and Amir look terrible too. Fire Casey and bring in an actual coach. Demar should be a much better defender than he is considering his athleticism but he has never had a coach other than Troiano and fuckwit Casey

Comment

• I wonder if he'll be in the league in a few years.
                        "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• McRealistic wrote: View Post
                          ^^^^^ HHAHAAHHAHA
                          I agree. I think the jury is out on T.Ross ... This kid is done !!!
                          I don't think you know what "the jury is out" means.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                            I wonder if he'll be in the league in a few years.
                            Joey Graham is not in the league anymore

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                              This boy better be gone next season.

I still remember Dominique Wilkins comments on Ross months ago: "A guy that will lose his focus as the game goes along. Low bball IQ"

Nique is bang on.
                              What does it say about the rest of the team when Ross is one of the best passers within a system?

For ex vs Bulls: JV post up on left block. Ross' defender overplay the pass to the crosscourt elbow three so he cuts hard to the corner for a perfect pass from JV. Does a little pump fake and drive for the simple shovel pass to Amir for the easy finish in the paint.

If that were your all-star homie DD he would have pump faked, let the defender come up on him, took 5 useless dribbles before force a stupid fade-away....

Ross is a good player yet and will be good under a different system.

Comment

• I would like to keep Ross if he seemed to actually give a fuck on defence.
                                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Working...
                                X