Everything Terrence Ross

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primer wrote: View Post
    Is that a good return for Ross though? I liked the Taj Gibson trade idea, this one, not so much, unless there is someone we love at 27 on draft day.
    I don't think we could land Taj with just Ross.

I guess the argument's been Vasquez+Ross for Taj but I still don't think Chicago does that. That I would do in less than a second

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
      I don't think we could land Taj with just Ross.

I guess the argument's been Vasquez+Ross for Taj but I still don't think Chicago does that. That I would do in less than a second
      Wonder what kind of players Hoiberg likes on his team.. GV would have been terrible under Thibs.. I don't even think he could have masked his deficiencies.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
        Wonder what kind of players Hoiberg likes on his team.. GV would have been terrible under Thibs.. I don't even think he could have masked his deficiencies.
        I don't think so. Thibs loved having a one-sided PG off the bench to run the offense and score in bunches (Aaron Brooks, Nate Robinson)

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
          Is that a good return for Ross though? I liked the Taj Gibson trade idea, this one, not so much, unless there is someone we love at 27 on draft day.
          The 27th pick could net us Timothe Luwawu, who I really would take a flyer on. This French kid is 20, 6'7 with a pretty long reach, can play D and shoot/drive well. Looks a lot like a better version of Thabo Sefolosha to me.... and I like that deal a lot. Patt and Hill make a good PF combo IMO.

Really in all honesty, the trade makes quite a bit of sense for all sides involved.
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:
          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Rather have Kosta Koufos as the backup C!

Comment

• ebrian wrote: View Post
              Here's a rumor.. Never heard of the site though so who knows.

http://en.yibada.com/articles/36661/...olas-batum.htm

Lakers offer Jordan Hill and a low pick for Ross? I dunno, seems kinda funny to have Batum and Ross in the same rumor. I'd take Batum in a heart beat.
              That link had a few strange/funny observations....one for me was that Wesley Johnson was a bust... and so the Lakers should replace him with Terence R.

Comment

• Rumors around the Lakers being interested in T Ross

http://www.silverscreenandroll.com/2...-terrence-ross

Thoughts?

Comment

• Suppose I could live with Ross for 27 and 34, though I'd have been happier about it before those promising Internationals withdrew from the draft.

Hate giving up on a guy with Ross' skill set though. Would probably not do the trade myself, though I wouldn't call for Ujiri's head if it went down.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• I'd like a pick plus player for Ross, and the only good target on their team would be Ed Davis (and he has a player option for this coming season). Nick Young and Jordan Hill aren't exactly enticing trade pieces.
                    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                      Suppose I could live with Ross for 27 and 34, though I'd have been happier about it before those promising Internationals withdrew from the draft.

Hate giving up on a guy with Ross' skill set though. Would probably not do the trade myself, though I wouldn't call for Ujiri's head if it went down.
                      Whats his "Skillset"?

I cheer for this kid as much as the next guy, but at some point, "potential" has to become kinetic.... if it doesn't, than really, it was never there to start with. I'm thinking Ross has one more year here in Toronto, if he hasn't figured it out by then, he won't be here long.

Comment

• Ross' skill set is his great off ball transition game and his three point shooting. Mostly his three point shooting.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• ugh. well, then I hope he finds a 3 point shot this year

Comment

• I wouldn't take that deal, even if the team was going to be blown up.

I think we should flip Derozan + Casey for a couple of draft picks + young talent + a new assistant coach and keep Ross to have him start.
                            #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                              ugh. well, then I hope he finds a 3 point shot this year

Yeah, yeah. Come on, we can all acknowledge that he is a very good three point shooter while still understanding his overall deficiencies, yes?
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                                Yeah, yeah. Come on, we can all acknowledge that he is a very good three point shooter while still understanding his overall deficiencies, yes?
                                Superjudge acknowledges nothing except Superjudge.
                                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Working...
                                X