Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRex wrote: View Post
    When?

You know this is why i can't take you seriously man. DeRozan is not going anywhere and YOU know it. I'm not just saying that because i'm a DeRozan fan i'm just being REALISTIC.

I'm getting tired of you whining and bitching here all the time. You call people troll when they don't agree with your opinion. You called McRealistic the other day Jamshid because you didn't agree with what he said. Not sure how you get away with all these crap. You bitch all the time about the team in the past when they were losing 50 games a year. Now that they're winning you still whine and bitch about them. I understand you don't like their style of play. I say just enjoy the ride, they're still on pace to win 50 games this year.

Yesterday you were bitching about the game even though they were winning. You don't have to watch the games if you don't like what you're watching. You know that right?

You always talk about the Spurs and the Hawks style of play. If you love their style of play so much. Why not jump on their bandwagon? instead of bitching here all the time? it's getting tiring. You realized not every team can play like the Spurs right?

You have an obsession of hating on an all star caliber player like DeRozan. Post like this just make me rolls my eyes:

It is a painful reminder of his lack of consistency, his extremely low Bball IQ, and poor fundamentals and limited skills one would expect from a SG that limits him from making the good game the expected norm.

If this is what you think of DD then what do you think of your boy Ross and Bruno? because reading that post i thought you're describing Ross.
    Soooo if he is traded this summer can I dig up this post and laugh hysterically at you?

Comment

When?

You know this is why i can't take you seriously man. DeRozan is not going anywhere and YOU know it. I'm not just saying that because i'm a DeRozan fan i'm just being REALISTIC.

I'm getting tired of you whining and bitching here all the time. You call people troll when they don't agree with your opinion. You called McRealistic the other day Jamshid because you didn't agree with what he said. Not sure how you get away with all these crap. You bitch all the time about the team in the past when they were losing 50 games a year. Now that they're winning you still whine and bitch about them. I understand you don't like their style of play. I say just enjoy the ride, they're still on pace to win 50 games this year.

Yesterday you were bitching about the game even though they were winning. You don't have to watch the games if you don't like what you're watching. You know that right?

You always talk about the Spurs and the Hawks style of play. If you love their style of play so much. Why not jump on their bandwagon? instead of bitching here all the time? it's getting tiring. You realized not every team can play like the Spurs right?

You have an obsession of hating on an all star caliber player like DeRozan. Post like this just make me rolls my eyes:

It is a painful reminder of his lack of consistency, his extremely low Bball IQ, and poor fundamentals and limited skills one would expect from a SG that limits him from making the good game the expected norm.

If this is what you think of DD then what do you think of your boy Ross and Bruno? because reading that post i thought you're describing Ross.
      How did I miss this?!?!? Lol

First things first: do you feel better now?

Secondly: McRealistic is jamshid - lol. It wasn't a slight. As for calling people things when they don't agree, I am not perfect while being very opinionated and surely was inappropriate at points in the past, but you've been calling out hotfuzz. Dick rider was mentioned at one point so your credibility here = zero.

Thirdly: I'm generally very optimistic about every Raptor prospect. Still lots of bruno hope but definitely souring on Ross - however with skill set and athleticism I would be lying if I'm not holding out hope. How has all that JV contempt that use to be thrown around in the game threads and Everything JV thread worked out? Changed tune I see. I was a big fan of DeRozan back in the day, you know. Which brings me to.....

Fourthly: if you don't like my posts, follow your own advice on Raptors ball and don't read or follow. In the two years before you were here when I moderated I was biggest homer going. But as circumstances change opinions change.

Finally: DeRozan will be traded. Lowry should have been an all-star last year and was this year. With raps hosting ASG game Lowry is the best bet to get to the game right now. The best way to improve this team is to fire Casey and trade DeRozan. We will see if it happens but it is only opinion so refrain from the hissy fit of interpreting as fact. It is an opinion much like the start of season was unsustainable. Turned out that was more than an opinion but even a broken clock is right twice per day.

Comment

• T.Ross Skill Set and Athleticism !!! Those 2 things are becoming a thing of past and it is maybe time for the fans to ask T.Ross bring it on or move on.

The guy right now is useless, Joey Graham 2.0 who can not do anything right.
        Last edited by McRealistic; Mon Mar 23, 2015, 07:39 PM.

Comment

Just want to remind you all that McHappy is a Terrence Ross fan and a Bruno fan lol. Funny that you stopped talking about Ross lately. Still think he's the future SG of this team?
          I'm a raptor fan dude.

Ross has become a disappointment, no question. Still love his skill set and athleticism.

So many instances of players blowing up with a coaching change, maybe that works for Ross? I really don't know.

It was derozans third year I lost confidence in him. Time is running out on mcHAPPY Ross love.

Comment

• Oh god, guys this debate on Demar is horrible and shouldn't take place on a Ross thread.
            The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
              Oh god, guys this debate on Demar is horrible and shouldn't take place on a Ross thread.
              Sorry last thing...

mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
              Finally: DeRozan will be traded... The best way to improve this team is to fire Casey and trade DeRozan.
              For who though?

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post

For who though?
                The magic 8-ball won't tell me.

Comment

For who though?
                  Does it really matter?

We are looking for someone who can space the floor and pass the ball really well. Preferable with some handles and good team defense. If said player isn't in the NBA currently, a draft pick for unnamed player A may be the best bet. (Stauskas)

Ross at this point isn't the future SG of the team. Yes he can be a good shooter and a quicker passer in a good system. But his inconsistent play and Caseys development have pretty much ruled out his ability to be a pivotal player until much later in his career. I still like the dude but to the Raptors he is now placeholder who will be able to help this team transition into the three and key team (where the league is headed, time to evolve from the Kobe/Carter/Tmac era)

Comment

When?

Awesome! Soo true. Really...

If this is what McHappy thinks about DD, what does he really think about TRoss??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• I'm truly flattered by the attention boys!

I've provided rationale for all my thoughts and have updated others.

I've never claimed to be sporting 1.000 batting average.

If you don't agree, constructive counters always welcome.
                      Last edited by mcHAPPY; Mon Mar 23, 2015, 09:08 PM.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                        I'm truly flattered by the attention boys!

I've provided rationale for all my thoughts and have updated others.

I've never claimed to be sporting 1.000 batting average.

If you don't agree, constructive counters always welcome.
                        You Suck!!
                        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                          Does it really matter?
                          I dunno...

OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                          We are looking for someone who can space the floor and pass the ball really well. Preferable with some handles and good team defense. If said player isn't in the NBA currently, a draft pick for unnamed player A may be the best bet. (Stauskas)
                          Haha, I guess it does really matter. You got pretty specific there. But seriously, we can't just be calling for a guy to be traded without having a realistic return in mind. How many players fit that description and are attainable? Not many, if at all.

Comment

I dunno...

Haha, I guess it does really matter. You got pretty specific there. But seriously, we can't just be calling for a guy to be traded without having a realistic return in mind. How many players fit that description and are attainable? Not many, if at all.
                            STAUSKAS!

He'd be a good target, I would've brought him up myself, but I thought it might be unrealistic for SAC to trade Nik so early.

Comment

• Mindlessness wrote: View Post
                              STAUSKAS!

He'd be a good target, I would've brought him up myself, but I thought it might be unrealistic for SAC to trade Nik so early.
                              Soo.. Derozan for Stauskas...?

I'm gonna take a nap...

Comment

Soo.. Derozan for Stauskas...?

I'm gonna take a nap...
                                DeRo + Vasquez + Ross for Harris + Harkless + Dedmon
                                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Working...
                                X