Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UPDATE: Raptors Sign John Lucas III (#258)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • SuperRaptor wrote: View Post
    If JL3 gets signed for anything close to 3 million I will be choked considering that Bayless signed for around 3 million. I would much rather have Bayless than JL3.
    Which is exactly what I'm comparing too.
    Twitter: @ReubenJRD NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

    Comment


    • Letter N wrote: View Post
      You guys act like this 2-3 mil was going to go to getting that max player that's always available next year. They're not coming here, get over it, John Lucas got maybe an extra mil out of us than what he deserves.

      Oh no, we dun fucked up, with that mil and our 9 TPE's we could've gotten Rudy Gay and signed Dwight Howard next year
      Not sure you know how a TPE works so I'll just leave it at, "No."

      Comment


      • Here's a cringe inducing memory...who remembers one of our recent 3rd PGs....Marcus Banks. His last 3 yrs. were at an avg. of 4.5 mill. per. I know he was foisted on us in a trade but still....

        Comment


        • Matt52 wrote: View Post
          Not sure you know how a TPE works so I'll just leave it at, "No."
          I'm not sure you know how sarcasm works, so I'll leave it at, "how obvious do I have to make it?"

          Comment


          • Letter N wrote: View Post
            I'm not sure you know how sarcasm works, so I'll leave it at, "how obvious do I have to make it?"
            Do you read the comments regarding items related to the CBA around here?

            If you knew the difference, way to go on your zinger!

            Comment


            • Letter N wrote: View Post
              I'm not sure you know how sarcasm works, so I'll leave it at, "how obvious do I have to make it?"
              Show some respect dude...

              Comment


              • Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                Show some respect dude...
                Especially at the most knowledgeable LOL.
                Twitter: @ReubenJRD NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

                Comment


                • RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
                  Especially at the most knowledgeable LOL.
                  Yup :P

                  Comment


                  • Via HoopsHype.com:

                    Mark Deeks: John Lucas's deal with the Raptors sees him get $1.5 million for two years, the second of which is a team option. Twitter
                    Deeks is the ShamSports.com guy.

                    Knowing the contract, I would call this a good pick up now. Still not convinced Lucas is a legit backup but no issue with him playing 3rd string or in case of injury.

                    Comment


                    • Was waiting for troll to disapear before I commented.

                      at 1.5mil, JLIII is a steal from the bulls! This is the man you want off the bench or during injuries, with strong individual showings you can see how from no role, he can come in and drop 25 when hot.
                      The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

                      Comment


                      • enlightenment wrote: View Post
                        Was waiting for troll to disapear before I commented.

                        at 1.5mil, JLIII is a steal from the bulls! This is the man you want off the bench or during injuries, with strong individual showings you can see how from no role, he can come in and drop 25 when hot.
                        Okay. At 1.5 million, it's not that bad. I was kinda worried that BC would give him like a $2 - 2.5 million dollar contract...

                        Comment


                        • Is that 750K per or 1.5 mil. per (for 2 yrs.)...doesnt seem to be clear.

                          Comment


                          • Bendit wrote: View Post
                            Is that 750K per or 1.5 mil. per (for 2 yrs.)...doesnt seem to be clear.
                            $1.5M per year, team option on year 2.

                            Comment


                            • I really know eff all about this guy. But you can't get too upset over a 3rd string PG on a minimum deal. I seriously doubt he will make or break us in the playoffs
                              For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

                              Comment


                              • I think this is a very solid signing. We can see what he brings to the table this year, and if he can be a backup. If Jose is dealt/does not sign back, we will have a good idea of what JLIII brings to the table as a player, and make an informed decision on whether or not he should stay with the team. I like it.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X