X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xixak
    replied
    Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
    lol is it just me or does this seem like a team BC would come up with? Overpay for players who aren't worth their contract. Smith isn't worth his four-year, $54 million deal especially if you're gonna pay him to play SF and to chuck shots all day long! Jennings isn't really worth his three-year, $24 million contract either. He gambles on defense, settles for long twos all the time, and his isolation game is horrible. Not to mention both Smith and Jennings can be headcases from time to time! I don't think Jennings really solves the Pistons' shooting problems. IMO, I think this makes it actually worse. Sure Jennings will put up more points than Knight will but at the cost of efficiency. Not a big fan of the trade...
    You are bang on lol (except for part about Knight being more efficient than Jennings... not really tbh). I have a feeling if BC was still our GM our team would look like this right now:

Jennings
    DeMar
    Gay
    Smoove
    Val

With Amir, Lowry, Ross and our 2014 and 2016 1st round picks gone.

Leave a comment:

• raptorland
    replied
    Detroit has a lot to prove now and Milwaukee definitely wants in on the Wiggins/Parker sweepstakes next year..unless they really believe this is a playoff team and to that I say..

Leave a comment:

• blackjitsu
    replied
    Xixak wrote: View Post
    And with this Milwaukee cements what might be the worst offseason in the past 10 years of any team.

sign OJ Mayo for 8M per
    sign Zaza for 8M per
    acquire "PG" Brandon Knight and scrubs

Lose Jennings, Ellis and Redick for basically nothing
    ...Someone needs to update the tank-meter.

Leave a comment:

• alex_elstone
    replied
    blackjitsu wrote: View Post
    Will have to see how everything goes down but Bucks are getting a whole pile of nothing. Knight has been a big disappointment.
    Brandon Knights career was over the moment he hit the floor from the DeAndre dunk

Leave a comment:

• BobLoblaw
    replied
    And with this Milwaukee cements what might be the worst offseason in the past 10 years of any team.

sign OJ Mayo for 8M per
    sign Zaza for 8M per

Zaza got 5 mil. Still too much. 8 mil be be absurd, Omer Asik money.

Leave a comment:

• Blacklash2k4
    replied

sign OJ Mayo for 8M per
    sign Zaza for 8M per

Why should be we complaining...? One less team to compete against for playoffs...

Leave a comment:

• Xixak
    replied

sign OJ Mayo for 8M per
    sign Zaza for 8M per

Leave a comment:

• Blacklash2k4
    replied
    blackjitsu wrote: View Post
    Will have to see how everything goes down but Bucks are getting a whole pile of nothing. Knight has been a big disappointment.
    Knight has been a disappointment especially from the hype going into the NBA, but I still prefer him to Jennings. Anyways, recently Detroit doesn't have an amazing track record of developing their draft picks outside of Monroe, and Stucky. Drummond doesn't count as it's too soon to say.

Leave a comment:

• Blacklash2k4
    replied
    lol is it just me or does this seem like a team BC would come up with? Overpay for players who aren't worth their contract. Smith isn't worth his four-year, $54 million deal especially if you're gonna pay him to play SF and to chuck shots all day long! Jennings isn't really worth his three-year, $24 million contract either. He gambles on defense, settles for long twos all the time, and his isolation game is horrible. Not to mention both Smith and Jennings can be headcases from time to time! I don't think Jennings really solves the Pistons' shooting problems. IMO, I think this makes it actually worse. Sure Jennings will put up more points than Knight will but at the cost of efficiency. Not a big fan of the trade...

Leave a comment:

• blackjitsu
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Brandon Knight to Bucks as a part of the package for Brandon Jennings

Well, Jennings did not get his 10-12 mils per year, but.. at least there will be no awkward situation between Bucks club and him
Working...
X